The Glass Key

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by PButterflywings, Nov 28, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. PButterflywings

PButterflywings New Member

I have tried to get the glass key in the temple in Caladon. There is not a Gnome Archeoligist there to kill like the hints I read on this forum suggest. I can't get the case open. I have tried to blow it up and beat it up and it still sits there beckoning to me. The hint said to kill the Gnome guy and the cases would open up but he isn't anywhere to be found. Any other suggestions I would really like to get in to the Iron Clan. Thanks

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

welcome to the forum PButterflywings!
    You should try to get the key in the non-violent way. Finish all the Nasrudin related quests at caladon.

3. Gun_Smithy

Gun_Smithy New Member

But he has said that Hadrian is not there. So it appears that either he's blind or there is another bug. I'd suppose it's the latter. Sorry, I have no idea how to help you. Try going to a previous save and getting to that point again, maybe you did something wrong to cause it to happen and things will be different the next time you get to the Panarii Temple. That's just a guess though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gun_Smithy on 2001-11-28 21:21 ]</font>

4. Criton

Criton New Member

If you finish all those quests dealing with the saint and Nasrudin and you should get all the items under the glass.

5. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

I think you need to find the book first to trigger the appearance of Hadrian in the Panarii temple. If the main quest is not completed, there is nothing to do in the temple.

6. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Sorry, BD, but no.
    PB, if Alexander let you into the back rooms of the Temple, Hadrian should be there. Or did you sneak in somehow? And who the hell told you to kill the Gnome, anyway?
    I hope it's not a bug. Good luck.

7. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

OK this has to be a bug cause the little trip will not give up any of the items! He won't even talk to me anymore he just looks sad! I have tried everyway to talk to him. With the highly extoled multiple ways to finish a quest they really bombed on the most important part of this one :sad: There really should have been more then one way to get at that key cause without it you've come all this way 4 nothing :sad: I just gave up and continued with the main quest...

8. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Your problem is different from PB's, though, Rex. You've actually spoken to the Gnome. PB can't even find Hadrian.
    PB, let me know how you got into the room with the Glass Key.
    Rex, it sounds as though you haven't found Nasrudin yet, because Hadrian perks right up when you tell him your story of the Great Elf.

Our Host!