The creeping taint.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrimmHatter, Apr 5, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

Saw this and immediately thought of you guys. The comments section seems pretty well in favor against the expansion and, I guess, for good reason.

2. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Twilight would be a stealth action game. You play as Edward, and have to win Bella's heart. Very similar to this one.

3. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

There was talk of a Twilight game a couple of years ago, but nothing came of it. Thank god.

4. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

A Twilight game would be a great thing. You could play as Edward, accidentally fall of a roof and kill yourself. Load and repeat, load and repeat. Awesome. When it would become dim (if ever), you could leave Edward for some time and, for a change, jump off a roof with Bella. Ahhh, just thinking of this game makes me feel so very relaxed.

5. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

I want someone with good editing skills to insert Edward's face onto the scene from "The Lost World" where Thorne gets ripped in half by the two tyrannosaurs. This would make an awesome thing from two atrocious things.

6. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Except that Edward would survive falling off a roof, because in Twilight, vampires can do anything.

Which worked well in Forever Knight, but not here, for some reason.

7. GrimmHatter

Just based on vampire lore in general I would expect any vampire to survive a fall from a large building given the whole...undead thing...and all.

8. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Being undead is one thing. Being splattered into a pancake is something else entirely.

9. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

People do tend to forget that, yes. Being an undead that can feel pain adds to the difficlties, as well.

It's because Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a damn.

10. Charonte

Charonte Member

At least they're targeting the already-retarded Wii market. Won't bother me too much.

I can already imagine the fagtastic little side-scroller for the DS, though. Pixelated little Edward hanging his head and bitching about his hard little life.

What the fuck will the goal of this thing be anyway? Finding out Stephanie Meyer is The Architect, being told you cannot change the future and proceeding to a set of lame sparklepire fight scenes in order to rescue the love of his Mormon rape fantasy, Bella?

11. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

It would not surprise me if the Twilight series ended with, 'Bella woke up and it was all a dream'

12. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

The plot? Edward has to save Bella from the clutches of Meyer. Or perhaps Edward has to stop her for making more books about Twitlight.

13. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Twilight series ended because somebody pirated an unfinished draft of the last book and Meyer got pissy and decided there would be no more.

14. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

What a truly sad course of events. After all, the book was going to be Twilight from Edward's point of view. Who wouldn't be wet for that.

15. GrimmHatter

For hating the franchise so much, a lot of people around here seem to know an awful lot about it. Guess that comes with the territory?

16. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

I keep well-versed for the Sunday Twilight sessions Xiao, Zanza, and I have, where we discuss the finer points of this piece of literature.

I find the finest points to be at the tip of the marvelous airplanes which can be constructed from the book, myself. Zanza enjoys the rugged feel of a werewolf slithering its furfaggery on his cold, naked, sweaty, glistening skin. Xiao enjoys reading the hot Mormon sex scenes aloud.

It gets ruined, however, because DarkFool really wanted to get into the Finer Twilight club, but some people felt that he stole the spotlight because he needed to be funny all the time. I ended up letting him in out of pity after he had a bad run-in with Drog when he, Dark Elf, and Wobbler were trying to pull a prank on Drog's new forum. They ended up breaking the server by accident while trying to steal it.

Anyways, DarkFool showed up and he hadn't even read the book, and he just kept making jokes. When Zanza asked him who the main character was, he responded "Twi... His light?" I could do little more than mouth "sorry" and shake my head.

Of course, the Finer Twilight Club will probably cave in on itself. Zanza is really only there because he has a crush on me and is waiting for DarkFool to get out of the way. Of course, DarkFool and I are kinda close, so Zanza's thinking of just moving to a forum far, far away. Dark Elf is rather pleased with this, as if he doesn't think we'll need a new troll. Though, if we do get one, he will probably have an inappropriate relationship with her which will cause DarkUnderlord to come back and send the new troll to yet another forum and bring Zanza back.

And I really thought that DarkFool was going to propose to me tonight, but I guess Muro kind of stole his thunder when he proposed to JungleJapes. Everybody knows JJ is still sleeping with Wobbler, though. Everyone except Muro, I guess. This could actually be a bit of a good angle, though, because Wolfsbane has been getting a lot of slack from JJ for years, and now Wolfsbane can blackmail him and become head of the forum-game planning committee, just like he always wanted.

Don't even get me started on what rroyo is doing. Probably eating bean sprouts of his desk.

17. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

18. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Every now and then, Grakelin, you and Zanza really make me wonder why I keep bothering to come back here day after day...

19. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Then we are so close to achieving our goal.

20. GrimmHatter

Grak, as with most your posts, I have no idea what the fuck I just read.

Our Host!