The Best Ideas for Arcanum 2

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Drizzt, Sep 21, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Do you think this is the perfect Arcanum 2 improvement idea?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Slice & Dice

Slice & Dice New Member

As far as I know it's spelled Isshin Ryu. I study a style called Shuri-te. But you're right, even on "Karate Kid II" Mr. Miyagi told Daniel, "Best block, no be there." Even Hollywood knows to get out of the way. :grin:

2. Arconis Trava

Arconis Trava New Member

I think ure a bunch of fucking loonies.
    I think you should not talk about fighting styles that you dont (seem) to know very much about. Im talking about fencing. I have done it for a year. One thing that ive learned is that foor work (dodging essentially) and handwork (makinf the blade do all the fancy tricks that we know and love) are almost totally seperated. Footwork gets you out of the way, but i always learned the footwork seperatly, it was putting them tougether that made it hard. ALso, parrying can work wonders instead of just retreating, because you never run out of roon when you parry, and when someone is backing you up, you need to parry as much as you can.
    My point is, it is a different skill, have you ever heard the phrase "a good offence is a good defence?"
    ALso, whoever said that the end boss was hard should be shot, for me (by that time, a gnome bowman haggler time mage pickpocket of love) it was incredably easy, my henchman took the damage, and i killed the whore. it was really easy, untill i rena out of arrows :) thankfully i had a few spells to take him out with.

3. Arconis Trava

Arconis Trava New Member

I think ure a bunch of fucking loonies.
    I think you should not talk about fighting styles that you dont (seem) to know very much about. Im talking about fencing. I have done it for a year. One thing that ive learned is that foor work (dodging essentially) and handwork (makinf the blade do all the fancy tricks that we know and love) are almost totally seperated. Footwork gets you out of the way, but i always learned the footwork seperatly, it was putting them tougether that made it hard. ALso, parrying can work wonders instead of just retreating, because you never run out of roon when you parry, and when someone is backing you up, you need to parry as much as you can.
    My point is, it is a different skill, have you ever heard the phrase "a good offence is a good defence?"
    ALso, whoever said that the end boss was hard should be shot, for me (by that time, a gnome bowman haggler time mage pickpocket of love) it was incredably easy, my henchman took the damage, and i killed the whore. it was really easy, untill i rena out of arrows :) thankfully i had a few spells to take him out with.

4. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Way to gravedig SBDMC. Especially starting with a comment like that. I can foresee some major mod pissing coming to pass. Be careful.

Our Host!