Take the Arcanum Challenge!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eros Rex, Jan 3, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

OK this is for all the "so called" Arcanum experts and any Arcanum Newbies that feel up to it:

What is the lowest lvl that you are able to beat Arcanum at? We all know that anyone charecter over lvl 40 can beat the game but how low can ya go? is it possible to complete the game at lvl 28? how about lvl 18?

This is my challenge to you, don't complete any side quests, create any charecter you wish and get to the end as fast as possible with the lowest lvl you can. Then post here we are all on the honor system and if you post something too low I think we will know. So have at it my fellow RPer's, the challenge has be issued!! :deadly:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eros Rex on 2002-01-03 14:40 ]</font>

2. Zexaqaxez

Zexaqaxez New Member

Don't think I'll do it, but if I did, my first instinct would be to choose a Summoning mage... focus mainly on Willpower, Intelligence, and Constitution. It would be hard at first, but after the Guardian Ogre spell would be acquired, things would go pretty smooth...

3. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

If you join Kerghan then you can beat it at a level as low as... (GASP!) 30th, like I did once. But that's no fun. It really isn't. Don't try it.

4. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

the void is easy,
    but dont you think that you will get your ass kicked alot on the way to it?
    if you wont have a high Lv. almost anyone will be able to beat you up!
    so i dont think it'll work!

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

If the void is so easy, then you shouldn't be beaten up in it should you?

I suppose if you had large amounts of fatigue, you could run through it invisible (provided of course, you could be bothered spending points in the phantasm college).

6. Pissukonde

Pissukonde New Member

You wouldn't need loads of fatigue, just boost your heal rate to 4, then steal the amulet of N'tala or whatever from the elf in Stillwater (You have to go there anyway for the main plot). This would boost your heal rate to 6 fatigue every 10 seconds: wahey! enough to maintain invisiblity permenantly!
    (You have to go there anyway for the main plot.)

Our Host!