T-A Downloads

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by DarkFool, Aug 6, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

We'll soon be adding/updating the downloads section. If you've a module/etc that you would care to have added, please PM me a link to where it can be downloaded, as well as tell me what it is in detail.

2. The Pigeon

The Pigeon Member

Awesome, I look forward to seeing new ones.

Once I finish the first island of my world I might put up mine to see initial impressions. Might try and finish the core of the main quest though. Decisions decisions!

3. Drog Alt

Drog Alt Member

How about you put a picture of <family matron's nether regions>.

For <goodness> sake, this game is dead and you're <supporting what's left of a community>.

I'm sick of your swearing, you retired twat. - DF

4. The Pigeon

The Pigeon Member

These mod will be more fun then yo momma though.

5. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

6. Crypton

Crypton Member

Mee too! :thumbup: The game isn't completely dead yet, I believe.

7. Chaoswizard98

Chaoswizard98 Member

Arcanum just has this feel to it. Something that keeps people playing even though they've beaten it hundreds of times. Arcanum isnt fully dead as long as these forums still stand and there are people using them. Although hoping for Arcanum 2 would take more than a miracle...

8. The Pigeon

The Pigeon Member

@Crypton and Chaoswizard98

+1 to that :)

If I wasn't so busy learning website techniques for job stuff these past months I'd be working on programming my own game for it. Arcanum really, REALLLY needs an updated engine and modding tools. Having 3D models (but in isometric view) is important to.

Being able to use a 3D sword both as weapon picture, to be held in player's hand (and so used in whatever animation you want with it) would be neat. I gotta get back to learning the open source tool blender. The interface sucks compared to 3DS Max, but at least it isn't thousands of dollars (5000+ intially, 1000+ per year after) :p

I've made a simple C++ game where players move in 3D during my bachelor's degree so I've got some idea already of what to do. Might use irrlicht as the graphics engine, tho I remember someone saying it has some limitations.

9. Nataku

Nataku Member

The english version of CrossRoad is not yet available but thanks to Google Drive, I don't need a host.
    Thanks

10. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

We would appreciate hosting it none-the-less, though, since these website (no offense) will probably continue to exist, even if the forums shut down, for most likely longer than you remember your Google drive. If that's okay with you.

11. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I've vowed to keep this place alive for as long as I live. Forums ain't shutting down, ever. Even if the code becomes so ancient that the forum could only be viewed on museum computers taking people back to the old Internet.

12. The Pigeon

The Pigeon Member

@Dark Elf

Most awesome :)

13. Nataku

Nataku Member

No matter if you want to host it. Obviously, you will know when the english version will be ready. I just ask you to let me 2 weeks after it to modify all the english dialogues mistakes that players will notice.
    When it will be done, I will upload a fixed version on Google drive that you will can host.
    Thanks you making me free add :lol:

Our Host!