Strange Orc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skie88, Sep 14, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Heya guys, just asking what's up with that orc in the bridge in Tarant(near the boil) keep telling me that somebody wants to talk to me but wouldn't mention who it is. This is during the boil bartender quest.

Also, why don't Praetor give me the quest about rescuing his daughter after Ive collected the tax, is he suppose to just give me 300 as a reward for that quest(the tax one).

One last thing, how do I create custom backgrounds, is there a site about that?
    Tnx.

2. Dakun

Dakun New Member

Orc

well only thing i can really reply to

their is one lvl 1 orc type (dwarf?) whom you have to get the ale from, and the other 4 on the bridge attack you (after talking to the bartender at the boil pub) only thing i found is that often when the other 4 attack he often bugs up and won't give you the ale. Just make the rest of your group wait, and kill him by yourself (so they don't give you a bad reaction) loot the ale and your all set for your 500gold from the barkeep.

good luck

3. Dakun

Dakun New Member

Orc

well only thing i can really reply to

their is one lvl 1 orc type (dwarf?) whom you have to get the ale from, and the other 4 on the bridge attack you (after talking to the bartender at the boil pub) only thing i found is that often when the other 4 attack he often bugs up and won't give you the ale. Just make the rest of your group wait, and kill him by yourself (so they don't give you a bad reaction) loot the ale and your all set for your 500gold from the barkeep.

good luck

4. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Actually, I did get the ale and finished the quest, what's bugging me is that if I speak with that lvl1 orc he say that someone wants to talk to me. Im just afraid Im missing on a quest or something... =)

5. tarin

tarin New Member

you have to talk with the dwarf woh s standing next to the orc he gives you the ale
    and then 4 orc apppear and attack you if you don t give him the ale ( their are all low level so don t worry about them)

Our Host!