Scrolling a map in WorldEd

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Adissius, Oct 24, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Adissius

Adissius New Member

Arcanum is awesome and for me it is a great thrill to at last get to create a mod for a crpg to the level that the developers have allowed. My hat is off to Troika. You guys rock!

My question: is it possible to scroll a map in worlded? Under view there is an option for contolling the scroll speed, but I can't make my map scroll. Is there a key I need to hold or should I be able to scroll like we do in the game. For some reason I seem to remember scrolling when I first opened WorldEd but I didn't use the editor much until recently. If anyone knows what may be wrong or if anyone can tell me if the editor scrolls at all I would be most appreciative.

2. Adissius

Adissius New Member

OKAY! Sorry if you had to read through my last entry but I figured out how to scroll in the editor. For anyone who might have had the same problem the key is to scroll using the number pad just be sure numlock is on.
    ::slaps his head:: Doh!

3. Eternal Dragon

Eternal Dragon New Member

I was just going to ask that very same question...

I'm using my notebook, so there isn't a separate numeric keypad. The NumLock toggles between the "numeric keypad" and the jkluio789 keys. I hadn't thought of using NumLock.

4. Adissius

Adissius New Member

Glad I could help ya! I wrestled with the problem for a few days before finally posting my question and then five minutes later I figured it out.

Our Host!