Ridonculous Builds

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Jojobobo, Oct 11, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Well, it is do-able. A build I didn't post in this thread but mentioned elsewhere on here was an Educator with a gun party - Vollinger, Franklyn Payne, Magnus, Loghaire and Sebastian (all guns, Flamethrower, Tesla, Grenade Launcher, Bronwyc's Gun, an Acid Gun and ). For that playthough I rushed most of the game just to get to Caladon, trigger the quest and get the mastery (I think for once not relying on Velorien's Blessing entirely as that really is right at the end of the game - wasting one point in Persuasion and using Kaitan's blessing along the cycle for a little cost break), then did most of the side quests when I assembled my gang - all with a sense of smug satisfaction.

The Super-Living One does have a 5 character point leeway, so you can do similarly. If you leave a load of side quests and just focus on the main quest, there's really plenty to do after the Persuasion mastery quest when you can get your gang together - really depends on how patient you want to be and what floats your boat.

Our Host!