reward my curoiusity, answer my question!!!

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by backstabber, Jun 17, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

xhich is better, vanilla coke or pepsi twist/blue?

1. coke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. twist/blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. huh???

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. both sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backstabber

backstabber New Member

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I'm going to take Jar's Ever Present Other Option, and tell you to SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop making useless posts and polls. Learn to spell, then learn to stop wasting my time with this shit.

3. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Can I borrow your other option too Jar? I HATE stupid, pointless polls. Infact, the only reasonI post in them is to tell everyone what an extremely annoying thing they are. :x

And HOW THE HELL did you spell which with an X??!?!?!? :eek:

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I, too, would have to pick an other option. Not the one Ferret and Jarinor wanted, but this one.

GO BACK TO THE "SONG LYRICS COURTESY OF BABELFISH" POSTED BY MILO, AND CUT OUT THOSE QUESTION MARKS, FUCKWIT. WE HAVE TO SCROLL ALL THE WAY OVER TO READ OUR POSTS.

5. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Okay, anyone here thought of the fact that he is merely trying to start a discussion. This forum is dead enough as it is so stop trying to kill it even more by bashing everyone that make a post.

I hate vanilla coke it tastes :puke: and pepsi twist tastes like soap.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

There's nothing TO discuss, Qilikatal. Yeah, let's talk about issues of soft drinks on the forum. That's a sure way to revive it! If he made a sensible or humourous topic I wouldn't be bashing him, but making a mundane, insanely boring and ordinary topic is a great way to get me pissed off.

7. King_Natstar

King_Natstar New Member

8. Ferret

Ferret New Member

So why did you post then?

Some people have NO common sense.... :roll:

9. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I guess evrybody at this board drink coke and or pepsi, so that is a pretty relevant topic.

Why not talk about issues of soft drink? Or have you just been appointed to judge over what topic is allowed or not? If the post is uninteresting it will be burried fast, because people don't post there. Going about bashing everyone because you don't find their post interestig is even more stupid than making pointless posts.

10. xento

xento New Member

I agree with you, Qil. These forums should be more open to new ideas, and to new people. What it needs is a little less bashing of members, and it may grow again.

You don't grow a tree properly by beating it every day.

In the same respect, you don't grow a penis properly by beating it every day. :lol:

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Now xento, that was actually funny. You don't need to put the smiley face at the end of that last sentence, because it takes away from the joke. But I'm glad to see your sense of humor dropping to sickingly low levels, more on my level. You actually made me smile, then laugh through my hand propping up my head, then chuckle as I started to type a response. Way to go little buddy!

Backstabber, would you P L E A S E go to the damn song thread, and take off those damn question marks. I swear, if I have to scroll sideways one more time, I'm gonna cut off my penis with a pair of scissors, put your name on it, and mail it to you.

Snowmane, where you at honey? Could you delete his post there?

Hey, where is Snowmane, by the way?

12. xento

xento New Member

Always trying to learn. :)

No can do, bud. His mailbox is still stuff with mine.

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Actually, I don't.

Because it's a mundane issue best kept to the school playground, or for idle chatter among friends.

Well, duh.

I feel obligated to point out idiocy wherever I go. I know, it's a weakness helping people better themselves.

He must use a matchbox for a mailbox then. Who knows how he ever receives any actual letters then.

I think every forum can do without members who's most creative and significant contribution is posting useless crap. Besides, I'd rather more mature people signed up than brainless, hormone-driven teenagers who are blindly idealistic.

Although, reading YeaYea2001's ridiculous posts was incredibly fun.

Due to her lack of presence, I've put a request in with Jinxed. If it is granted, no more problems. Course, chances are it won't be...

Edit - One request was granted in lieu of another. I no get powers here, but Jinxed is going to moderate.

14. xento

xento New Member

*cough* *cough* I'd let my dick say a few things to you itself, but it's strangely mute after reading that.

What, may I ask, is that request?

15. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I believe Jar is interested in becoming our new mod, Nick. I'm all for it, what about the rest of you?

16. xento

xento New Member

It's fine with me! :)

When you say mod, do you mean overall mod, or admin?

17. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

This is the general disscusion forum where you can "Talk about anything you like here, except Arcanum spoilers or tips" The topic is relevant either way.

As i said if a topic is unrelevant and/or stupid it will disepear by itself, bashing like this will perhaps stop people from making post at all stupid or not.

18. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Actually, no it won't - because you get stupid pricks like sexybaby who gravedig them and add their own inane and mindnumbingly stupid comments to them just to piss off all the mature people on this forum.

BTW, I think Snowy went on holiday last week some time. I think she should be back by next weekend. There is a post about it in one of the discussion threads in the RP forum somewhere.

19. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

Why do you drink coke? Its too sweet, causes health problems and is full of colouring.

OK, that was to get it back on topic.

Now, why would you bother to cut it off? Donating organs to hapless 'beneficiaries' I see. How generous of you. :eek:

20. xento

xento New Member

Retard IS generous, isn't he?

I believe he feels that everyone should have a chance to feel the wonder of loving.

I read about this one guy, can't remember the name, but he put his dick up a vacuum cleaner, and it hit the fan and got ripped to ribbons.

He never had kids, and now he surely never will.

We at the Give an Idiot a New Dick society feel that people like that deserve a second chance, and we ask you to rip off your penis and donate it. In return, we will give you a lifetime supply of empty packages. Please, sign up now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!