Return to Car-Arcanum

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by SirGarrickStout, Mar 10, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. SirGarrickStout

SirGarrickStout New Member

I have been puzzled by a matter in polished car-arcanum.

At the arena, there are those "undead gunslingers" that are, basically, speakers of evil with guns.

At least they SHOULD use guns.

Chris gave them all guns, but they don´t shoot u, they just run up to you and try to whack u. Pathetically. :)

at the Dark house, there are these "corrupted dwarves" that have chainmail on their inv but also walk around with their modesty free. I ask, is my Pc the only one that experiments these issues??? It seem SO strange, I doubt that Mr. Chris would not have noticed that!!!!

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

They have the items but just don't use them...I'm thinking it's because they were either an oversight or it's a rampant glitch. I know they don't ever use their formidable equipment when I go after them. However, I've managed to make them equip their chainmail by pickpocketing* them. The tricky part is keeping them from noticing you.
    After mulling it over, I'm not sure that any of the undead character sprites have an animation that allows them to use guns. However, I'm probably missing something, like a whole other group of undead gunslingers that actually shoot.
    *I take the chainmail from the dwarves and then give it back.

3. SirGarrickStout

SirGarrickStout New Member

Well, Maybe it would be possible to make them shoot usind their standard punch animation. That would be wierd, but at least they would shoot. o_O

But apart from that, I am somewhat impressed by the overlooking of such disfuncion. I hope i can get an audience with Chris soon, as impossible as that sounds.

4. cfg

cfg New Member

probably they do not have the animation to use a gun

Our Host!