Results of those fucken exams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sofokl, Aug 4, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Good afternoon/day/night, guys. I've decided to make vacations more challenging and stop those flights to Turkey, but, instead, ride to...Siberia. Well, at least that was remarkable... Althought nobody thought I will survive and return, I returned to native city...It's now 12 C...there's no difference then either I was in Siberia or Ural's capital. What's more, I remembered that I must check results of exam. Surprisingly, I got A (with Reading and Use of English being 'exceptional') and that was a good reason to drink nail polisher and pure alcohol coctail.

2. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Hi Sofokl! Congratulations! :)

Hmmm... Now that you mention it, I still haven't checked the results of my english exam since 2005 june :lol: I got a certificate but it doesn't even remotely mention the results, only that I've passed (>60%). (Intermediate combined (C) if you wanna know)

3. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

We had the same borderline (60%), althought for us it was a real deadline. And as for others...girls phoned me today, and it seems that from 5 students being trained only 2 passed (me included).

4. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Congrats on passing! :thumbup:

I guess this forum comes in handy for more than just spam. Celebrate tonight with some more Nail Polisher!... Heck, guzzle some mouthwash and cough medicine and make a party out of it. :booze:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats to both Sofokl and Frigo. :thumbup:

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Sofokl, I want you to know I'm proud of you. You know, when your mom first told me she was pregnant, I was like, bitch get the fuck out of my cave. Then I was like, I sure as hell aint going to be no baby's daddy to some ignorant, non-english speaking commie son of a bitch. I was actually planning on taking her to the clinic myself. But I relented, and now, I'm almost happy I did. Congratulations.

7. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

*Hides bloody knife*

You mean you changed your mind about killing her?

Congrats Sofokl, your new skills should soon earn you the cash to care for a woman with no arms and legs.

8. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Thanks, guys, for such brilliant offer. This will make her never more blame me for my bad behaviour in childhood :)

Our Host!