Request for Info and Art

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tekkus McDwarf, Nov 27, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Tekkus McDwarf

Tekkus McDwarf Member

...of and about Jason D. Anderson. I have a school project to make a power point presentation of a biography about someone in the Game Art and Design industry which I am studying. I've chosen Jason D, since I can fully relate to his history of gaming and to his rolodex full of sweat equity jobs. I can narrow down some of the work that is specifcally his in Fallout, but not so for Arcanum and other games. If anyone has any links to art that was specifically done by him ( that are cite worthy - with all relevant credit cited along with dates, etc. ). Same goes for any good info that doesn't already exist out there in the bio's and intervues that are out on the web. I've poured through most of them. Still looking to glean a few things that aren't well known or possibly get an interview.

2. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

3. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

Let us all drop what were doing to help you do your homework.

4. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

Look him up on wikipedia. Professors LOVE internet citations.

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  6. Tekkus McDwarf

Tekkus McDwarf Member

I found everything I needed for it, was just hoping for "something more" to set it apart. No place like a fan base to find something few people know.

my next assignment is for Psychology which is a study that claims that those most heterophobic posters on the internet use quotes from the movie "Airplane" in their sigs. I know where to start my research...

7. Jungle Japes

Ooh, you got burned Fish. You got burned real bad. By some queerbait kid who wants to get up on the dick of some game developer.

8. Tekkus McDwarf

Tekkus McDwarf Member

Pardon me while I get off this shortbus and leave you to it. Its all yours. I thought I'd seen lame before, but people talking smack on a non pvp game is like a crowning achievement for pussies. Yup, you win, this forum is all yours. Now go role play your way into something that resembles an intelligent response without dripping sarcasm or irony. Just remember "The Little Engine that Could" from your summer readings in your decade of grammar school. You can DO it!

9. Jungle Japes

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

First of all, if you want scientific research, study the correlation between people's inclination to bitch and moan about sarcasm and said people's lack of a sense of humor.

Secondly, your first post roughly translates: I want to do a report on this guy who is in the far background of being affiliated with a game you all love. Would anyone be so kind as to do a shit load of research to find out what this guy actually did, do further research to find out all the multitude of facts I need for this project and then organize it for me? Oh, and if you could be a gem, do yet more research to find out anything else about him, cross-reference that information with all the research I've done that I sure as fuck am not going to tell you about, then sort it all in terms of cite-worthiness, that'd be awesome.

And please, no sarcastic replies.

Jackass.

11. GrimmHatter

^ You forgot: 'While I then cut and paste everything you wrote into MS Word, print it out, and submit it as my own timeless endeavor without giving anyone credit because, hey, how else do you legitly cite asslick, jock itch, fanboys on internet forums and pass it off as academically sound fact.

12. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

13. Tekkus McDwarf

Tekkus McDwarf Member

LOL! I have all the interviews available cited as reference. I was able to narrow down the images in the fallout gallery as his based on information from the interviews that he did ALL human females plus some mutants. What I was looking for is possibly his own website with work that is specifically his and not title related. Since he is OUT of the industry at the moment, I figured if one exists or had existed, someone would have it archived away much like the entire Troika site. As for what you feel entitled to assume or contextualize from your own androgenous experiences to read into this, frankly, screw you. All you had to do was to make a civil inquiry to find out one way or the other. Instead, the instant flame war from role playing self fondling forum tards was fully excersized in the typical and traditional fashion. Honestly though, thank you for letting me know for future reference the quality of response I would receive regarding future inquiries and where not to post anything additional I discover. You aren't worth it. As for sense of humor, I have one... I'm obviously reading YOUR comments, its good material, but man its just SO hard to watch people who just can't even color within the lines pretend to have a clue and to not feel that in so many ways, humanity itself is lessened by your existance.

14. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

That's why I said, "I love the internet."

It's too bad that I ignored this thread until a few hours ago. I might've looked for stuff for you, but you already have what you need.

15. Tekkus McDwarf

Tekkus McDwarf Member

Yup, thanks Gross. Its long been submitted. Now its just tard smacking time for extra credit.... "PULL"

16. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Sooo....Why are you still here if you hate this forum so much?

17. Tekkus McDwarf

Tekkus McDwarf Member

18. GrimmHatter

He's delusional that anyone still cares about anything he has to say anymore. I've long since given up on it and have been happier ever since.

19. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I bearly gave a shit because I know that God will send bears on us anyway.

20. mathboy

mathboy New Member

He's not actually out of the industry right now. He recently joined Herve Caen at Interplay to make an MMORPG (possibly FOOL).

Our Host!