Races, Better Followers, a must read!

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Snobothehobo, Jul 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snobothehobo

Snobothehobo Member

I was mad that you couldn't choose a plain OGRE as your race. Also, they could make ugly female Half-Ogres and Ogres. That's a funky idea? Might as well state my others while I'm here..

Virgil levels as a Guard in Arcanum 2. This would be great. (Right now, he's as weak as an 87-year-old woman)

Like someone else did say, I want Arcanum to stay in the traditional 2-dimentional RPG view. (3-D is OK but harder to load, if you dont have a
    3-D video card. Accually, I think it's darn near impossible to load 3-D without a 3-D video card!)

Madam Lil's should have more girls to choose from..I'm getting sick of Bunny, Willow, Cassie, Alice, and Laura)

This maybe just my opinion, but wouldn't it be nice if you found more followers in Tarant? I'll make a list here..

3 more followers added in Tarant --
    Level 7 -- A Gambler (Name -- Gandolf?)
    Level 12-- A Powerful Mage (like Geoffrey Tarellond-Ashe) (Name -- Mokina?..female)
    Level 5 -- Healer (like Dante) (Name -- William?)

More quests at Madam Lil's (Maybe if you didn't get Laura to join on the necklace quest, Madam Lil requests that you persuade her to join -- you only get this quest if you have AT LEAST 6 CH and 1 rank of Persuasion..is that possible?

Jayna Stiles puts SOME points into Melee (not too much, she's a healer)

Dante gets Necromantic Black spells

Are these ideas any good? If you say no, I'll cry. :cry:

2. xento

xento New Member

Aren't you really original?

Better start now.

3. Josh

Josh New Member

you seem to want more sex, dirty little man.
    I for one would like to see more serious relationships for the character, instead of only Raven, and only for certain Races

4. xento

xento New Member

Were you addressing me? For your information, I am not little. Plus, why would I want that? :roll:

Our Host!