Preston Radcliff

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Vorak, Jan 29, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Why can't you resurrect him or have his spirit tell you what is going on, it would simplify things a little more.

2. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

If you could simplify things that much, the story would have no point. You could skip from the crash site straight to the void.

3. Vorak

You would still have to find (The person who sends you to the void) and to do this you would need to see the Silver Lady in Quintara, to even get to that point you would still need to find the wheel clan, to do this as Bates has rather limited knowledge would still require you to do the Black Mountain Mines and pretty much the rest of the storyline excluding the part concerning Tsen Ang.

4. mathboy

mathboy New Member

You can't resurrect him because his TA is too high, and right when you begin your MA is pretty low. But it would be really cool if you could!

5. Vorak

There is a tech ressurection item (I can't remember the name) and the body doesn't disappear, it is always there.

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Sorry old boy, but I'm afraid that resurrecting Mr Rockcutter is quite an impossible achievement. You're not the first to ask around about this, see.

Trust me, if this was possible, most of the charm with the main plot would be lost. After all, Stennar managed to get out of the void - he certainly could tell of a way to do the reverse. And even if you still had to voyage to all those places, you would miss the entire point of the story - namely that all those important intrigues are revealed bit by bit. For example, in 99% of the game you're under the impression that it's Arronax that is your final adversary, only to find out at the very end of your journey that the true antagonist is Kerghan. If you could revive Stennar or conjure his spirit from the get-go, you would know this from page one, and I don't think anyone, save some really serious lamers, would approve of that.

If you still persist on having a resurrectable Stennar, I suggest that you open that WorldEd of yours and make a mod were you could.

7. Lord Coldwolf

Lord Coldwolf New Member

And few other characters cannot be ressurected :/

And i hate when i ressurect a charakter i have kill not long before and he again attack me!

He should be thankfull that i have ressurected him

8. dynamo

dynamo New Member

Anyone find anything useful about resurrect spirit?? I only ound that if you use it on the bandit in the crash site after killing Arbalah you can talk to him but it is only 4 sentences and he disappears after a bit. I wanted to have him remain summoned for the whole game just for fun!!!

9. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    There are a few quests later in game were that spell might come in handy... you'll probably figure out which ones. :)

10. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

11. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

How do you use it then? I never thought of that... can you question the murder victims?

12. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

Howe do you use it then? I never thought of that... can you question the murder victims?

13. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

14. xie

xie New Member

I like killing people I hate, ressurecting them, and rekilling them.

Our Host!