Post E3 Fan Feedback

Discussion in 'Vampire Discussion' started by Hollywood, Jun 1, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

I've waited a few weeks for E3 to be over and most of the information to get circulated out to the community before making this post. What I'm interested in is hearing your post E3 feedback in regards to Bloodlines.

I know some people saw the game at E3 and others have just seen reviews, new clips, comments, screen shots etc post E3. What I'm interested in is has any of this changed your thoughts or opinions, concerns, etc. What are your thoughts? Have they changed any of your interest level, perceptions, desires? Has your opinion of Bloodlines changed post E3? If so how, and why? What we are looking for here is feedback. Let your voice be heard.

Fire Away!

2. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

E3 made many people arround me notice and get interested in this game.

As for me, since I already said that I am buying a new computer just for this game, my interest level is rather hight.
    The only thing which worries me is:
    - Will troika get enough time to ship the product relatively bug-less?

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

My opinion on the game is mixed. I'm a huge fan of an FPS with story and a huge fan of RPGs (also with story), I'm just not sure how Bloodlines is going to sit. The E3 stuff I've read (I didn't go to E3 this year or last year, or any year for that matter) all seems to be what we heard pre-E3. Kick-arse RPG with some good elements.

To me, it all depends on how it plays. At this stage, what I've heard sounds good. Either way, I'm buying the game regardless being I help run this fan-site an' all (I can always give it a good panning just for fun).

You might want to ask this over @ http://www.rpgcodex.com

There are a few people there looking forward to it as well as questioning it.

4. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

^ Since you're the fansite owner, you might try to use your 5/5 Persuasion skills to convince Troika to give you the game for free ;).

About FPS/RPG, it's not for the first time; it worked with Deus Ex and it should work with Vampire. Just think of the disciplines as of Augs.

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Only if it came with one of those nifty Troika T-Shirts.

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Such free distribution is done by publishers. Maybe Activision will be willing to let go of a few copies of vampire.

Nothing beats Atari, which barely provided Troika with enough copies of their own game.

Our Host!