Please, attempt to explain this;

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grossenschwamm, Jul 15, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

It looks more like he's attracted to 8 year old girls with someone else's shit box. So...mental image.

2. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Heyy, Xyle. We missed you. Sorry about picking on you. Peace, man.

3. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Yep, 8 year old girls with your ass Gross - you've got me pegged.

4. Grossenschwamm

I'm flattered you've imagined my ass on a little girl. My hairy ass.

5. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    You all heard it from Jojobobo. He wants to be pegged by an 8 year old girl with a hairy ass.

6. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

*studiously ignores the smutty english banter*

Your girlfriend is now your fiance, Gross? Congratulations, bro :)

7. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Well, it would be an experience.

8. Xyle

Xyle Member

Inside every adult is an inner child.

You wanted an explanation... you never said that you wanted the Truth. The truth requires investigative work: Look for the box if you want to find the truth. Remember, only fiction requires that stories make sense. Reality doesn't.

// That'll be a trip on the weird side: Gross looking for a box to understand the weirdness of its disappearance... only to discover something even weirder. It'll be like an episode of X-files only starring Gross & his former fiancee.

// My apologies. Did she agree to marry you, Gross, because she loves you or because you are capable of raising her standard of living? If the latter, women only dump Crazy when it challenges their financial security. If she loves you, you will never get rid of her. Aren't generalizations fun?

Just doing recon on a strange planet... (Did you know that we are the aliens when we visit places that are not our home?) That strange world employs slave labor. They say that they are "paying" you, but the currency is only worthless paper and electronic signals. You have to redeem that currency for real goods in order to collect any real pay. And those goods tend to be severely overvalued: When you take them home, they lose most of their value! Man, what I won't give for something of Real Value.

9. werozzi

werozzi Member

10. Pyotr

Pyotr Member

Why do you put "//"s in your sentences? Are you retarded?

11. werozzi

werozzi Member

12. werozzi

werozzi Member

13. Grossenschwamm

Is an 8 year old girl in every adult? That sounds rather the opposite of pedophilia.

I was rather surprised at your explanation. The whole "It was an 8 year old girl" part. Then again, I was surprised to find out an idiot I went to high school with broke into a house to steal the copper fittings, only to find out it had been previously cleaned out. I was surprised because I was pretty sure it's obvious a house has been broken into. My friends call me Mr. Literal.

She agreed because both things are true. That and it's hard to forget someone you've loved for over a decade (that goes for the both of us).

You should buy one of my pipes. Most stone pipes on the market today are made on a CNC milling machine, and will go for between 9 and 15 dollars. I make mine by hand, and sell them at a range of 25 to 60. They're made of the stone, time, sweat, and blood that goes into them. Long story short, people are morons and can't recognize hand-crafted goods. Imagine how much that stings when you've ripped your hand open with a rasp while trying to make your wares.

Also, thanks, ytzk!

14. Xyle

Xyle Member

I take it that you have never read source code? "//" is used in some programming languages before comments within source code; therefore my use is in order to denote an aside or a thing of lesser value -- a comment on my answer rather than the answer itself. (Also, I used them so that those that don't read walls of txt can skip the // part.)

Are you retarded because you didn't understand my use of an uncommon syntax? No, you were merely ignorant of my reasoning. The only thing that corrects ignorance is knowledge. So rather than insult others, I recommend that you educate them... unless, of course, you would rather be uncivilized. So, if you please, what syntax do you use to achieve the purposes that I outlined above?

I hope that isn't in the same spirit as "Mr Glass" in the movie Unbreakable. ;)

Then, best blessings on your love-blessed future. May your relationship be blessed by the spirit of Balance and the mutual giving towards each other's needs so that neither gives towards the relationship excessively above the other.

Someone else's Love for you is one of the best things that have Real Value. Especially when you get to experience the benefits of it. :)

This is truth: I was eight when I was first tempted with lust, and I would have acted on it (or at least tried to) except modesty won out over lust.
    Sexual frustration at age eight... :: shudder ::

I think that one of the common mistakes of child rearing is failing to anticipate early desires and failing to instruct the child in proper morals and social etiquettes *before* temptation arrives. (Especially in cultures where the grandparents don't play much of role in childrearing.)

Now back on topic...
    Laying aside your emotion response, what was your intellectual response? (Especially considering my answer's intent was to provoke you to think and/or stimulate your understanding.) Did you come up with your own explanation of the event?

15. Grossenschwamm

It seems to make those close to me laugh.

Why, thank you.

Well, I was curious as to how you designated both an age and gender to the thief. What I ended up doing was lumping that event up with certain acts of teenage mischief in my neighborhood. There's graffiti on the road leading into the community - it's a giant black dick, complete with balls. The image points up the main road. There's also a vandalized stop sign, which was very poorly done. The S and P are painted red, the T and O are black, making it a big "TO" sign. At night, light still reflects from it properly, meaning the vandalism was quite ineffective. There's also a sign that's been defaced that says "Caution; Blind Person". It's now mostly illegible. While I don't think the same youths took the box, I'll say that the person who took it was most likely immature, and possibly has OCD. It's also possible that two different people are involved; the one who took the box, and the one who neatly arranged my dog's feces. To go further in depth than is necessary for the theft of a cardboard box, here's a hypothetical exchange between the co-conspirators;

"Hey, let's take this box that's got bags of dog crap in it. I'll dump out the crap so we can take the box and run."

"You're just dumping the bags on the ground? That's mean. I don't want to make a mess on this person's drive way. I'll take out the bags and carefully arrange them, handles up, so they don't have to shovel bluestone covered with shit into a garbage can."

"That's a good point. I know I hate having to handle rocks covered in dog poop."

And...scene.

All in all, the perpetrators seem quite well mannered as I've described them.

16. Jazintha Piper

Jazintha Piper Member

17. werozzi

werozzi Member

18. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

wasn't Gross' girlfriend the retarded one

19. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Is it just me, or is Xyle telling us that when he was eight years old he was sexually attracted to his grandparents?

20. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    They introduced him to the cardinal sin of lust.

*Who's your granddaddy?*

Our Host!