Obscure character RP Discussion

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Zanza, May 8, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Skyfish

Skyfish New Member

To be sure, the lists are nothing close to exhaustive :) They're just examples to spur creativity.

Are the things you've mentioned your preferences? How about prevailing themes -- what would you like to explore?

Sky

2. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

I'd like to see how you'd pull off the world war one.

3. No! Naughty dog!

No! Naughty dog! New Member

I'll throw my character in, hope it renews interest

A female Caladonian half-orc called La Lerierre, previously Maxim's assistant, who loathes to admit he was inferior to her in repairing things and would always try to bring up his superiority in inventing ability in much self delusion. La is about as charismatic as an old boot with a lack of balance to match which led to Maxim deciding she was too troublesome to keep around due to the damages caused by her many accidents. Now she's fresh off the fired express in Tarant...

The world war one could be the Tarant/Dernholm war (if you can call it that) considering it has been agreed to be pre-arcanum. The characters could be participants in the war, be it runaways or survivors. the characters could encounter the before mentioned survivors of one way or another. Perhaps someone could have a character tha was a part of the Dragon Knights

Though a larger scale of the war theme could be the tech/magic balance has reached it's boiling point once more, riots occuring everywhere, insanity letting go of the reins. theres potential for massive scale magic/tech fighting.

My personal preference on what this could be about is notable names in the game. For example a character could get on the wrong side of Virgil when he wasn't so pleasant or we could explore and elaborate on the pasts of characters whose backstories are rather sparse.

4. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Want. Want to do this SO BAD.

5. No! Naughty dog!

No! Naughty dog! New Member

Is there a particular character you wish to start with? Knowing the character(s) we could begin to develop a scenario from there

6. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Well, as noted above, I'm gonna play my half-elf 'medic' character, whose entire purpose in life is to be able to heal anyone she comes across, regardless of their M/T alignment. As a result she has no noticable M/T alignment herself, and spreads her skills between all possible healing techniques. She's also shy as hell.

Our Host!