Nasrudin and other as follower

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by Oracle, Jul 6, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Oracle

Oracle Member

Hi again.

I'm still messing around arcanum files trying to create a possebility to domintate even the most powerfull critters in arcanum. In the past I edited the necromizer so the undead would keep me company forever. But I disliked the idea of haveing a dead army. (It is a nice roleplay though)

Now I edited the Strength of earth spell so it has a WP -1 penalty. With no imunnity to this spell, as good as anyone in arcanum can by dominated!

I tested it with nasrudin and he followed me around like a dog :)

2. howareyou32

howareyou32 New Member

sorry guys, i know this is long time ago.

but can you or anyone tell us how to "edited the necromizer so the undead would keep {us} company forever"

I did some search in here and other place, but no luck. thanks in advance.

3. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

You saw the horror and you posted anyway. WTF/ Did you even READ the goddamned FAQ?

4. howareyou32

howareyou32 New Member

now, you do not need use that kind of language. we are in a social gathering place.

FYI, i read the FAQ. and I can not find anybody mention this question but only here. since Oracle did that already and look like no one els know how to do it or talk about it, then that best option is to ask the original person.

I am sure many others want to know how to "edited the necromizer so the undead would keep {us} company forever" so they can have more fun. so does anyone know how? thanks.

5. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Our interpretation of a nooblet is twisted. Imagine a world where they can resist goatse.

I say we just TYPE IT OUT IN HUGE CAPITAL LETTERS.

NO FUCKING GRAVEDIGGING.

Well, um. Huger.

6. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

howareyou32, you have to get used to the written and unwritten rules.
    Gravedigging has one of the biggest "pissing-me-off" factor for the HoL community in general. I don't agree with their stand on it, but since they are in the majority (and it seems that all of the staff share the view), you just have to adapt, eventually discuss about it, but not commit it when it is pretty much forbidden. it will just do you no good.

The way it is here desired to continue older threads is to create a new topic with a link to the older one.

But to answer your question, since it has already been asked, Oracle was a modder, he was changing the effects of spells in this particular thread by editing Arcanum game files. There's no way to do it that way without modding, but there always is the dwoemer shield bug to make dominate will/animated beings/summoned critters permanent followers (unless you are playing with the UAP, which partly fixed that bug).

7. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Our Host!