Mutation Perks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkwalker, May 19, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I finally beat Fallout, that was a kick-ass game. The "Master" was such a fuckin' freak, I thought he was a bit to easy to defeat though. One thing I regret not exploring were the mutation perks, I was wondering if you guys could give me some of the details concerning this. I would find out for myself, but I'm starting Fallout II after work today and can't be bothered with backtracking. Also, when I rescued the prisoners on Level two of the freaks hideout, they spontaneously exploded when they left their cells. What the hell is up with that?

2. Milo

Milo New Member

Mutation perk just lets you change one of your traits that you picked in the beginning of the game.

Those prisoners exploded because they had those collars on their necks or something. I'm not sure I remember that part.

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

MotherFUCK Darkwalker, you just started the game, didn't you? Fuck me to tears, I just started Fallout again today, because I felt so shamed to have blasphemed this great game... But it's going sloooooow

I fucking got killed twice. Guess what else? Yup, I forgot to save both damn times.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Hmmm...only have very vague memories of the freaks part. Need to play Fallout again. Maybe a traps expert could disarm those collars?

5. Ferret

Ferret New Member

It's either science or repair but I seem to remember myself disabling them first. I can't remember correctly, but it might not be the collars you disable. I seem to remember some sort of machine you had to disable first - like a force field thingy or whatnot (sorry, not feeling very descriptive today).

Our Host!