Mecha Suit download for moders

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by Darkform, Jun 12, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkform

Darkform New Member

read the Meca Suit.txt

I think placeing the Schematic somewhere in Caladon would help balance what it does I sudjest in Hieronymous Maxim's factory. tho even if obtained earlier the str it takes to hold a Machined Plate and Automaton to even make it is a little bit of a balance. not to mention 7 in Smithy and 7 in Mechanical + 2 found Schematics that need learned before you have the items to make it.

http://rapidshare.com/users/IV79BL

2. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

3. Darkform

Darkform New Member

would be nice if I could use the graphics for the armor the last boss in Fallout 2 was wearing but I'm not good at editing graphics so I stuck with Machined Plate graphics.

4. Darkform

Darkform New Member

ya double post sorry.

you may want to remove the maxHP and maxfatigue +%s if you downloaded already if you haven't I added Meca Suit Fixed to the link.

5. Oracle

Oracle Member

Hey that isn't a bad idea at all but is that even possible ?

6. Darkform

Darkform New Member

I don't know it's been awhile since I played Fallout 2 but I think the human sizes are about the same as Arcanum and my vision was that the Meca Suit is like a robot that people ride in. that boss looks big enough for small or med size races to say they're in a robot and at least covers all skin on Half-Ogres. probably would have to ether not allow gun use or make gun graphics for someone that size and it may be bigger than Half-Ogre sized Arcanum graphics so may have to make graphics for every held item. tho no gun use can be part of the drawbacks on the use off the Meca Suit.

7. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Or, the mecha uses no other items and relies solely on it's own metallic hands to bash in enemies heads.

8. Oracle

Oracle Member

Our Host!