Madman’s confessional

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baal, Jul 14, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

On a 1-5 rating how insane do you think I am?

1. 5- Insane.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4- Crazy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3- Nutty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2- About average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1- Not at All

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Baal

Baal New Member

So many people try to make them selves look crazy, well this is here so you can tell every on about the really crazy things you’ve done, and when I say “crazyâ€￾ I mean insane crazy.

Well I’ll start this off… for more details on a topic just ask.

1.) My dog was attacked by another dog, so I cooked up a poison and put it on a dog biscuit. It slowly killed the attacking dog over a week.

2.) When I was in elementary school a kid through a small rock at me (He missed by the way). So I chased him down and through a rock the size of a tennis ball into the back of his head, knocking him unconscious.

3.) A group of kids kept teasing me, when they came near my house I came after them with 2 three foot scours. They where on bikes so they got away unharmed, or should I say with only damage to there bikes.

4.) Another person kept playing there electric guitar to loud. So I kept turning off his power till he locked the power box, then I smashed his AC fuses in the hottest part of summer.

5.) All through middle school I made it a hobby to trashing schools throwing lard all over the lunch area, peeing every ware, braking thing I did it all. I even shorted out a power boxes or two.

Well that about covers the craziest things I’ve done.
    Lets see how crazy you guys are…

6.) Ooo-Ya… I forgot, I tried to blow up a car once too.

2. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Baal, no matter how much I like you, I have to say this:

You really need a hug.

Either that, or a smashing blow on the head.

P.S.-I don't think I can compete with your stuff. But hey, you can't be that bad, otherwise you'd have got a much higher score in that nutty test!

3. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

I'm going with option #6: Not crazy, just attention starved.

4. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

I'm going with option #7: One can short of a six pack.

5. Baal

Baal New Member

That’s because as I said I stopped eating food coloring, so I’m not so crazy anymore.

Well like I said I want to hear what you guys have done, even if they don’t compete.

6. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I kicked over the hurdles in a hurdle race once when I was... 10 or so? Bent a few out of shape. I was losing. I get upset when I lose. Especially at hurdle races.

7. Baal

Baal New Member

Stuff like that is what I wanted to hear!

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

are we talking anything crazy, or non-drug influenced only?

9. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

A guy was getting on my nerves, so I threw some diesel on him while he was using an angle grinder.

10. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

11. Bunny

Bunny New Member

12. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Baal, crazy or not you sound like just an areshole :p. The bike stuff is funny though...so is the electric guitar one...that's really funny. But killing a dog?

13. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

What would you do is another dog attacked your dog?

14. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Sea Dog could have meant "killing a dog conscientiously?"

15. Baal

Baal New Member

Well my dog is dead now, it died at the age of 17 so it wasn’t unexpected.

I would just kick the crap out of it now.

16. Xz

Yeah yeah, I never had a dog, and I'll most likely never have one. Having pets is too much work, and you can hardy go on vacation abroad if you have one...

17. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Sure you can, just lock it up in the backyard and if its dead when you get back it was obviously to weak to be worthy of the honour of being your pet, it should've been able to fend for itself.

18. floyd

floyd New Member

See if you can top these:

[1] I was working in a fish and chips snackbar when I was 16. I was doing the night shift, alone, from 20.00 until 04.00. One night, the boss came in to tell me I was fired because some cash had disappeared (which was true, since I stole it). I still had to finish the day. So I got mad and when he left, I went to the back of the shop, jerked off and came on the fish. Which I served throughout the rest of the night. :lol: Sperm fish and chips for everyone!

[2] When I was 17 my mom got cancer and since my dad died when I was 7 and I'm an only child, I was all alone. So I had to stay with my aunt and uncle, which I did. One night my aunt caught me jerking off in bed and - her husband is a truckdriver and often gone for days - we eventually had sex. She was my first sexual experience, actually. If my memory isn't playing tricks on me, me and my aunt (whom is only 8 years older than I am and whom is still - even to this day - very pretty) had sex for about 10 years. Last year, on New Years day, was the last time. On the toilet at my grandparents' place. I'm seeing someone non-related and younger right now.

[3] I killed a street cat once. Me and some other kids just threw rocks at it until it was dead. No reason whatsoever, just because we were bored. I think I was about 10 when I did that.

[4] I've stolen. I've stolen a lot. When I was 17 I had a birthday party at home and while everyone was having fun, I went to the hall where all the jackets where hanging and stole just about everything in the wallets. It was over thirty dollars. No one ever noticed or complained.

[5] I used to have a dog. One time, when I was really stoned, I put peanut butter on my dick and had the dog lick it off. It's not as good as a blow job, but it comes pretty close.

So how about that, eh? Food poisoning, incest, theft, bestiality... Not bad eh?

19. Xz

20. Baal

Baal New Member

Well you did some crazy thing, but the question is did “youâ€￾ ever get caught, I didn’t. and why is about everything you did involve your dick?

As I said I went over to my old middle school with a friend, there was a huge barrel of old grease and fat by the side on the building. We dug through the trash found some old French fries containers dumped the thing of lard in the middle of the lunch area and started to through it every where. On the lunch windows, tables, poles, just every where. Followed by us peeing all over the place. There was a camera but I noticed it climbed up on the roof and broke it before we went in.
    but that doesn’t quite compare to making people eat your sperm.

I never did anything like that.

I fired a rocket at a plane but I missed. It went over the string for the sign it was carrying, fired off its nose cone and nearly hit a lady afterwards though. Yes it was designed to fire its nosecone like a bullet.

I also almost killed a person by throwing a rock into the back of his head.

I put poison in someone’s sprinkler system.

I killed a dog but I had a small reason, it really didn’t do any harm to my dog.

I also played baseball with a rat that was running down a wall in my garage.

I cut the power lines to a school trailer.

And tried to kill some kids with scours.

I did better I stole over 200$ from my grand mother, over 50$ from a school, about 30$ from my mom, and some from my sister. I stole some on other occasions but I don’t remember when, how much, or from who. I also stole my neighbors gold fish, a knife and clock from Wall-Mart, many bags of water balloons and some other thing from Ralph’s. I even stole my teacher’s key once and went around looting the classrooms.

Ummm… “No commentâ€￾ But close.

How about destruction of property, 2 counts of attempted murder, theft possibly “grandâ€￾ theft, bestiality is on the list, industrial sabotage, a few others, and I never got cot either. Of cores all this was about 6+ years ago.

Our Host!