Loghaire doesnt want to return to his clan :(.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by FluffyLittleRabbit, Dec 20, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

This is the first time I'm playing persuasive character so how do I convince Loghaire to return to his clan? I want spoilers please, didnt make out the "stone and design" thing in earlier topics. Also, I can't convince the people at Ashbury about the statue. Every thing I say they will say,"Rubbish". How much intelligence do I need for to convince Loghaire and the people of Ashbury?

2. Hutz84

Hutz84 New Member

Well, the stone and shape thing is the spoiler. You have to talk to Randvald (sp) about it and then while talking to Loghaire you have to open the dialog tree which talks about it again. That's the only way I've been able to get him to go back. The option to talk about it with Randvald was there with my dwarf with expert persuasion, but it wasn't with my elf magic user with no persuasion.

3. Criton

Criton New Member

Maybe I can help you now. I believe that there used to be some threads about this a couple of months ago. If I remember correrectly, essence of intellect is a must for both of these. I believe you need at least 18INT. Pick a few bottles up and it should help. Also, wear a smoking jacket in Ashbury if you are not already. :eek:

4. johtib

johtib New Member

Drink INT potions. The higher INT and CHA you got the more answers will be available, as usual...

5. Odi

Odi New Member

I have opened the dialogue tree concerning stone and shape with 15 int with a couple of characters. Save the game before beginning your chat with the "king in waiting" and explore the dialogue possibilities. When a subject comes up and you have the opportunity to state "I believe my int is up to it" or something along that order, you are almost there.

After you find Loghaire, save again and watch for the opportunity to broach the subject of shape and stone (I think its pointing out another's flawed stone). He'll rejoin the clan, then after dealing with MinGorad he will volunteer to join you. GL.:smile:

6. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

Lol. M'in Gorad sucks. I'm going to kill her like I did to her the last game. She couldnt resist insulting me and turning me out of her room so I fired 2 harms in her way and she went "ARRRGGGHHH" and fell down with a crippled arm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FluffyLittleRabbit on 2001-12-28 02:05 ]</font>

Our Host!