Link offer bonus!

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by Dark Elf, Nov 10, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

I agree, the whole build up is fun until power is actually gained. I suppose you will want the NPO power or something next you evil bastard :)

2. Maximus

Maximus New Member

3. Telcontar

The CN world? Haha C'mon max, i was being serious.

4. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Soon you will know the powah of the grey side.

5. Telcontar

I like the idea, in fact I love the idea but unfortunatelly i think it will be a mere concept. And then once CN is under our control i suppose it will be time for world domination hmmm? How the hell do you plan on doing that.

6. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Soon, all of CN will be engulfed in a massive war which will reduce all major alliances to so much rubble. From the ashes will arise a grey superpower, unscathed by the petty bickerings and shameless violence of morons. Then we rise up, and take over teh internet. None will be able to stand in our way. mwahaha

7. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Of course theres a world domination plan Tel, but we aren't telling you what it is.

8. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Now this is more like it.

Here, have my seal of state and stamp whatever papers you want. I'll go along with any measures.

9. Vorak

Spuddy do you actually have an official position within GATO?

If so, what is it?

If not, would you be able to get one?

10. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

And I did, and our gracious admin showered me with presents within hours. Shame you can't do it every month, like with the donations...

11. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

I'm currently among the very few top-level spammers, and also the guy most likely to storm into the Piranha Platoon area roaring about there not being enough wars to go around. Neither hold any actual power according to the Charter, sadly.

See above. I did volunteer for Grey Council ambassador, but I managed to do it by PM on the very last day of appointments, and our MoFA seems to be somewhat ignorant of the PM system. Or he might just not like it.

Depends what level we're talking about here, both for the General Assembly's opinions and for my own view of my qualifications. According to both segments, I'd be a very fine Platoon officer (we have a bunch these days, not just a Cmdr and an ADC) or Ambassador. The GA might even vote me into higher office if I actively campaigned, but sadly I don't know squat about moderating and admin panels and all that technical crap. (Elections are in just over two weeks, by the way.)

So, having disappointed your hopes and aspirations in all three questions, can you fill me in on whatever you would have possibly planned had I answered something more useful?

This might be a double post, because I quoted myself and did the first post before even checking page 2. Sorry.

12. Vorak

I've had another idea, it needs further development but I've started to think rather than have us all lumped together in the GC, why not form an Illumanati distributed amongst the alliances?

And Spuddy, using the Admin and Moderator controls isn't hard. If you really get stuck read an FAQ or ask someone else on the staff for help. You could even do what I did, work your way up through the ranks of Xz's forums in an Administrator apprenticeship.

13. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Are you thinking something like this:

Or something more like eminences grise (to go with the Council "style")?

+ + + + + +

Might add, informally, that apart from me in GATO we also have my sister in LOSS, even though I'm afraid to even look at her nation since she uses my computer and she's registered under the multi-user clause, or whatever it's called. You know, no trading between us, no helping in war and all that.

14. Vorak

More like the Coven of the Lost if you know your CN history.

We wouldn't be spies we'd all join with our real nations and then work behind the scenes to manipulate things for the HoLers benefit. Some help ina war here, some aid there an MDP to help someones political image on top of that....

If we gained enough positions in enough alliances we could basically dictate CN policy.

But I think it would only be possible in democratic alliances, so that rules out the NPO, NpO and Legion because they all have Emperors. Although I think Great Britain's role as Legion emperor is largely ceremonial.

15. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Oh man, that would be sweet! And it would keep us entertained for a while too.

16. mathboy

mathboy New Member

DU, do you think it's ok if I send e-mails to the ten latest people who registered here?

17. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

I agree, lots of fun, lots of shenanigans. Definitely something to incorporate into the game. "For the Glory of HoL!"

(Sorry; nearing 1 in the morning here: bedtime.)

18. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Wouldn't we have to leave the GC first? And taking over an alliance with less than 30 people is nice and all, but getting power in major alliances will be a lot harder.
    Besides, I like the GC...

19. Vorak

Its just a theory for now.

I get more fun out of the plotting aspect of politics than the ruling part.

20. Telcontar

Are we going to heep the GC name if all domination takes place? I do like the sound of a HoL sounding alliance.

Our Host!