Left Dog on a train station and he is GONE

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Fluszka, Nov 22, 2015.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Fluszka

Fluszka New Member

For the love of God, help me... I lost my best friend... I removed him from party at train station in Tarant, because I wanted to get to Blackroot fast. I thought he will be waiting for me, like a good boy! But I came back and he is gone :( I don't know where to look for him. I don't have a save from before leaving him! What do I do? I want my puppy back ;_;

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Animal cruelty has consequences.

Jojobobo likes this.
  3. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Try looking in Ashbury where you got him from, if not I think he's gone for good.

4. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    You could try the Tarrant Pound and Meat Packers Guild in the industrial zone.

Ruda likes this.
  5. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

He will eventually return to his starting spot, as long as you first return to where you left him and then wait a while.

Warning, he will be pissed off at you for abandoning him. Be prepared with a charm animal spell and/or a force good reaction fate point.

I have found that he only disappears for good if he is left in the wilderness somewhere, so you're unable to return to him and so reset his location. Most of the time, he gets abandoned at the trainstation. Next time, catch a boat instead, send him home to Ashbury first, or raise your CH to 20 so everyone stays where you leave them and likes it.

Our Host!