Just admit it... Dead and gone... no more RPG forum.

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by josh86, May 16, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Do you think the RPG Forum is dead?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. josh86

josh86 New Member

Just admit it... Dead and gone... no more RPG forum. :thumbdown: :( :-( :cry: :-? :-x :x

2. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I voted No. It's true, I prefer Aozos for RPing but that's because of two things. One, there are more people there who want to actively RP and two, we have moderators there. However, although the RP forum (indeed the whole board) is slow, it's far from dead.

As you can see, right now there is an Arcanum thread that's getting going. It doesn't need lots of threads to make it active, but we could do with another RP mod. I've always liked this forum for RPing and it gets some decent threads.

3. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

You've been around here for a month. And here you are, acting like you've seen the dawn of the forum, and are sad to see it die. Sure, the role playing forum is slow, but that doesn't mean that it's dead. I have a good idea for a thread, and if it's so dead to you, why don't you come up with something?

4. Icairus

Icairus New Member

josh, you truly deserve the avatar that Jinxed gave me.

5. Flink

Flink New Member

Here we go, yet another one of the "The RP Forum is dead/dying/gone" threads...

Just because we are few doesn't mean that we can have a whole lot of fun here. I remember almost a year ago when Jar, I, retard, darkunderlord, Maniac (Have I left anyone out? If so, forgive me.) Played a thread that lasted for more then 300 posts. Back then there where also nay sayers that posted threads like this one. And yet, here we are. A year later! gasp! Just starting a new thread that has a lot of promise, and the nay sayers are here as well. Ahhh... just like the good old days. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!