"Je veux le bonbon!"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DEATH AT THE DOOR, Feb 5, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

I just got this from a friend.
    I think I still have that dumb smile on my face.

Heh. On their website they have articles on the usage of condoms:
    (Translated from French)

"A condom will only protect you if it is used correctly. Read then the instructions in advance. If you make more than two mistakes alongside those, you should read more!"
    "Do not completely unroll the condom! It's not a glove!"
    "Do not put on the condom on your penis if it's not completelly errect. You might lose the condom!"
    "Do not test the condom before using: do not fill it with water or air. Each condom was tested already. If you do it yourself, you might damage it"
    "Use each condom only once!"
    "Don't use condoms which were already arround without their box in your pocket or in your wallet"
    "Don't use "lucky" lubrifiant like butter, oil or vaseline. Some products may damagage the latex. Only water-based lubrifiants are reccomended. If you don't have a lubrifiant arround, use the one contained in the saliva (better your partner's)"
    "Keep the condoms in the room's temperature. Don't put them in the freezer or under sun or on a radiator. If you use them correctly, they'll be contained in good condition untill their time of usage"
    "Don't open the embalage with scissors or, no matter you lust, with your nails or teeth."
    "Check the expiration date. Do not use a condom you inherited from your grandfather."
    "Even if you don't want children, do not put two condoms one on another. By rubbing one on another, they might rip."

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

3. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

I would of beaten that little kid like a red headed step-child. That's what my parent's did when I pulled shit like that, and I turned out just fine.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Death at the door, that's the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life!! :lol: I think I'm still laughing!

[/sarcasm]

Our Host!