I've Dropped A Quest Item...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Revaq, Jun 12, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Revaq

Revaq New Member

Hi, I'm having problems ever since I stupidly enough dropped the note that was supposed to be delivered to 36 Low Dervish Row. Is there any way to get the note back or cheat to get it? Would be most unfortunate if I will never be able to finish it.

2. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Does one of your followers have it? Chances are someone will have picked it up - you can search people's inventories until you find the person who did if it's not a follower and steal it back, if you know roughly the path you've taken since acquiring the note and the circumstances of why you might have dropped it (was your inventory too full in the gent's club - in that case it'll probably be on one of the people in there) it shouldn't be too difficult to track down.

As a quest, you're not losing out if you don't deliver it - it really is just a dull delivery quest. Things only get interesting if you do read it as you're told not too, as it has information that pertains to a different quest (though that quest too can be resolved without reading the note).

Our Host!