It's raining death!

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by DarkUnderlord, Dec 9, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

In two separate war fronts counting both pre- and post- update attacks, I just dealt 196.291 infrastructure damage today.

WOOHOO!

2. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

3. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Astounding actually, how the hell did you deal THAT MUCH? Agressive attacks no doubt?

4. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Planes? Cruisers? A lot of tanks? Enormous numbers of soldiers? Very small rocks?

5. DarkUnderlord

Keep in mind it was against two separate nations and includes twice the normal number of attacks as I went in both before and after update.

Number of Soldiers: 2,491
    Number of Tanks: 206
    Aircraft: 35 (13 Apache's, 4 Bristol Blenheim's, 18 P-51 Mustang's)
    Number of Cruise Missiles: 19

Here are all the attacks though, if'n you're interested:
    • :. Battle Results
      Battle Type: Planned Ground Attack
      Battle Outcome: Defeat
      Iboloral Casualties: 255 soldiers / 4 tanks
      Tutti_city Casualties: 105 soldiers / 0 tanks
      Battle Details: Your forces fought bravely but were decisively defeated in battle. There were no land spoils of war captured in this battle. There was no infrastructure destroyed in this battle. There was no technology stolen in this battle. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $1,241.63. Your forces looted $0.00 from the nation of Tutti_city.

:. Battle Results
      Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack
      Battle Outcome: Victory
      Iboloral Casualties: 21 soldiers / 0 tanks
      Tutti_city Casualties: 84 soldiers / 0 tanks
      Battle Details: Your soldiers were triumphant and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 2.163 miles of land from Tutti_city. They also destroyed 13.171 infrastructure within Tutti_city. They also stole 0.706 technology from Tutti_city. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $87.20 from the nation of Tutti_city.

Your cruise missile attack against Tutti_city was a success. Tutti_city lost 0 defending tanks and 8.00 infrastructure.

Your cruise missile attack against Tutti_city was a success. Tutti_city lost 0 defending tanks and 8.00 infrastructure.

Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 20.00

Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 8.40
    Infra damage dealt: 57.571

• :. Battle Results
      Iboloral Casualties: 464 soldiers / 24 tanks
      Tutti_city Casualties: 285 soldiers / 0 tanks
      Battle Details: Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. There were no land spoils of war captured in this battle. There was no infrastructure destroyed in this battle. There was no technology stolen in this battle. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $57.92 from the nation of Tutti_city.

:. Battle Results
      Iboloral Casualties: 107 soldiers / 5 tanks
      Tutti_city Casualties: 94 soldiers / 0 tanks
      Battle Details: Your soldiers were triumphant and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. There were no land spoils of war captured in this battle. There was no infrastructure destroyed in this battle. There was no technology stolen in this battle. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $88.04 from the nation of Tutti_city.

Your cruise missile attack against Tutti_city was a success. Tutti_city lost 0 defending tanks and 4.00 infrastructure.

Infra damage dealt: 52

• You cannot attack Surrey at this time because their battle odds are at 0% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of Surrey has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of Surrey as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory.

Your cruise missile attack against Surrey was a success. Surrey lost 0 defending tanks and 8.00 infrastructure.

Your cruise missile attack against Surrey was a success. Surrey lost 0 defending tanks and 7.00 infrastructure.

Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 7.38
      Defender Fighters Killed: 1

Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 8.85
    Infra damage dealt: 31.23

• You cannot attack Surrey at this time because their battle odds are at 0% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of Surrey has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of Surrey as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory. Your raiding party has destroyed all defending tanks within Surrey and destroyed 1.35 technology and 20.00 infrastructure.

Your cruise missile attack against Surrey was a success. Surrey lost 0 defending tanks and 6.00 infrastructure.

Your cruise missile attack against Surrey was a success. Surrey lost 0 defending tanks and 6.00 infrastructure.

Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 3.49
    Infra damage dealt: 55.49

As you can see, aircraft are the key to the massive destruction.

6. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

7. Telcontar

I never actually thought aircraft could pack that big of a punch....

8. Maximus

Maximus New Member

DU's a conventional version of a nuke! Glad he's on our side.

9. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

What makes you think he's really on our side ? :lol:

10. Maximus

Maximus New Member

11. DarkUnderlord

Soon my pretties... Soon...

MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

*Cough* *Cough* Ermm.. Nothing to see here. Move along...

12. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

13. DarkUnderlord

14. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Well... then I guess I saw the plane, the plane -- the plane that I shot down a few days ago. My first dogfight victory, and the eradication of the enemy airforce in a single event.

I love the aircraft! I'm having fun with a measly 6 bombers and 4 fighters, since it seems very few "normal" nations have bought any. Reusable cruise missiles ftw, as someone said.

15. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I'm resisting investing to much money in them until I can get the top level ones.

16. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

They're great use up 'til then (mine are a mix of 1st and 2nd lvl planes), and it's cheap to just scrap-and-replace.

Then again, when you're a neutral peaceful alliance you might not need all the hardware ready around the clock.

17. Telcontar

Well the problem is that when one member gets involved, 3 or four others do anyways so i think there is a need...

18. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Six level 6 aircraft, and 16 level five aircraft...It's how I spell delight.

19. Maximus

Maximus New Member

I've got a bastard fleet of 21 aircraft from all different levels. After I get a nuke, I'll replace all my aircraft with 60 level 9's! But I'm peaceful, so they'll never be used.... :roll:

20. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Frankly speaking we have one of the highest war per member ratios in CN. So in actuality we could recruit warmongers and keep them happy.

Our Host!