Is there an easy way to remove ground clutter?

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Chaoswizard98, Jan 15, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Chaoswizard98

Chaoswizard98 Member

Im working on adding a mountain range and the ground clutter is super anoying to manually delete one by one. Is there a quick way to remove all ground clutter in a sector?

2. The Pigeon

The Pigeon Member

That's something i'd like to know too. Only thing i can think of is putting in a really big facade then filling the sector with a terrain type.

3. Chaoswizard98

Chaoswizard98 Member

I ended up using the "edit terrain" button and carefully added a thin layer of water to remove the clutter.

4. Nataku

Nataku Member

I prefer generate maps with water ground.
    If you want to delete ALL (I said ALL) scenery, ground, npc, items, traps, ... in a sector, use "delete sector" option (right click on the ground). Be very careful, it deletes ALL and save immediately without asking you.
    This is (i thing) the only way to delete scenery, ... without do it manually.

5. The Pigeon

The Pigeon Member

I actually tried that. It asked me if I wanted to delete, but once I clicked yes nothing happened.

Edit:

Or more specifically, the shrubs and trees which I wanted gone didn't get destroyed.

6. Nataku

Nataku Member

Okay, I understood the matter. Personally, when I destroy a sector, only water still remains but it's because I always generate maps with water tiles type. So I guess you generate with grass (or someone like that) so it removes the sector to its original tile type. So the only solution seems to be use the "terrain" tool and add water (but it's hard to use). :roll:

Our Host!