intangible...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skie88, Oct 8, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Well i encountered a bug in Tarant wherein my character will walk up non-stop, passing thru walls.Anyone encountered this, it could be the anwer to the maze..I have'nt been able to reproduce this event though, but at least there's a chance I could solve the Maze..:grin:

Also, have anyone here applied the level uncapper? Did it work? or is there still some problem, Im currently lvl 50, and Im fast loosing interest in my current game, maybe Ill start a new one... :smile:

2. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Betcha didn't think so I command you to

3. Chance

Chance New Member

what do you get when you master conveyence? is it something that can be used for the maze? hmm so many questions so little answers

4. Milo

Milo New Member

As far as I know, teleport can't be used in that way. It only transports you from town to town.

Oh and about the level uncapper... It worked fine for me. I applied it midgame on my level 50 guy and so far, no problems. Just make sure you backup the original arcanum.exe and your last save just to be safe.

5. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Well, if it works I will be first or did anyone solve it already. Its not really much of a bug, coz once the walking stop, I can still perform any actions...Ive manage to walk in the locked room of a Tarant Merchant.
    The glitch seems to have something to do with
    the autorun fuction, can't remeber what Ive pressed but i did turn just like shadowcat..

Thanks Milo, can I still apply it even when Im level 50 already?

6. Milo

Milo New Member

Yep. In fact, I think the game keeps track of your experience after level 50, even though it doesn't seem like it. After I applied the hack, I fought one monster and I shot up two levels. After that everything went normally, so I assume that I would have been level 52 anyway, had I not previously capped out.

7. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

How about ur followers levelling scheme, are they affected??

8. Milo

Milo New Member

I'm not sure about the followers level-up. It's a good question, and I'd like to know the answer. All of my followers were lower level than I was when I applied the patch, so I have no idea how it works for them after level 50.

9. Wump

Wump New Member

yes they level up after 50

10. dine

dine New Member

You should probably edit their schemes though, if you want to make sure they level correctly after 50, I think they have it setup to let you level to fifty, not sure if they'd spend points after that, i've never done calulations to see how much points they've spent in the level up scheme. If somebody really wants me too I'll make up another hack just to make sure they level up. Like the one I did for Magnus. But if nobody wants it I won't bother until I need it myself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dine on 2001-10-08 10:58 ]</font>

11. Wump

Wump New Member

I'm level 52 now and my dog is lvl 26 with zero unspent points. My familiar though is lvl 45 with 17 unspent points.

12. dine

dine New Member

Your familiar will never spend points.

13. Wump

Wump New Member

Suspected as much. So it's only HP/FT that goes up ?

14. dine

dine New Member

Yep, that's what i've been led to beleive. The best thing to do is to kill it (you ahve to actualyl attack it alt+click) and then call antoher, if your magick ahas raised since you called that one anyway.

15. Wump

Wump New Member

Nah I have the blood claw, which I believe is the best you get and he does have more HP's now. Think he came back a lower level when I offed him to be able to do the pitfight on the Isle of Despair

16. dine

dine New Member

17. Wump

Wump New Member

Only skill he has is melee master.

As for stats:
    st 16 in 3
    cn 13 wp 5
    dx 18 pe 15
    be 3 ch 3

hp 131 ft 125

Our Host!