I'm under attack

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by wobbler, Nov 6, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I have been attacked by a Legion member.
    Been thrown into anarchy but situaton is under controll, Legion has made him end the war and pay for reperations. I have gotten the peace offer but no aid offer. Have messegedheaven about this and gonna PM Lammoth, Centurion in the legion to( he sent me a PM telling me that they didn't accept the war) about the aid. I have psoted on DoD forum in GC.

2. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

If anyone gets mauled by some rogue, feel free to let me know here or through various forum PMs. I like helping out against such dastardly scum, and the restrictions on voluntary wars have loosened as long as you (i.e. I) ask permission first.

(Can't fight the Legion, though, or I'll get the whole GATO on me.)

3. wobbler

I don't wanna fight them, and they have told me that they do not want to fight us. This was a mere random attack of vengence that had not been approved by the Lagion military leader. That probaly why im alive and is being sent a peace offer.

Just wanted everyone to know.

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Was this one of those guys who you promised to send aid in exchange for a trade and then didn't?

5. wobbler

no.
    I have never had any contact with this guy, and I havn't lost any trade partner that I have promised money. The reason says that he did it for payback.
    Recieved a message from him. He gonna send me the money in three days. then everything will be forgotten.

6. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Was it the Legion whom had a habit of attacking GC members a little earlier on?

7. wobbler

I don't know. But they don't look like they want to.

And the Jesus, who attacked me, said it was a long story, so I don't know.

8. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Bastards, the whole lot fo them! The first batch of wars I was in were all Legion, and they never paid anything back for their attacks against me. You shouldn't have accepted peace yet, now he'll disappear without any evidence of this mess happening.

Did he say what he was paying you (or the GC) back for? He's a big guy to, closing in on 3000 str.

9. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Hmmm...I might have some ferocious competition, then. However, if he fought like you do, Maximus, I'd worry if he was closing in on 1500.

10. wobbler

No he didn't, but he said it would require a hole lot os PM's to tell the story.

He gonna pay me up for atleast 63 points of infra(around 200k to buy) and maybe 50k extra for loss of taxes due to anarchy.

11. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

That is a very, very nice chunk of reparations. If he doesn't pay, though...
    :x

12. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Good luck with that, I'll be pleasantly surprised to see that much sent to you. Can you post your correspondence in the DoD thread? It'll help with the ooh and awe factor if he actually pays up. Or ambassador's negotiations if he doesn't.

13. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Well, tell him that PMs are inexpensive then :p I do wish they had a higher character limit, though. It gets annoying sometimes.

14. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Type the message in Word or something and then copy and paste it into the box, you can get around the character limit that way.

But only if you do it right clicking with your mouse, Ctrl+V doesn't work for some reason.

15. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

And don't change a single thing between pasting it and hitting Submit/Send, or the damn system cuts the PM off at its standard max length.

He's probably just a stupid newbie unaware of what the GC is.

But the Legion does have that special freedom to raid unaligned nations, don't they?

16. Vorak

Paragraphs get lost this way to, it squashes the whole thing into one big chunk.

17. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Yes, but the PM system does that anyway. As does the national "About" box (damn shame).

18. Vorak

I suppose you could get around it by making an entire line of spaces, since the system recoginses those.

19. wobbler

Well, Since I gonna save the PM from their centurion telling that I'm gonna get paid and he said he would pay me, I expec payment, otherwise... :D

And I'll post on GC forum to.

Our Host!