I'm Bored - ! JOKES !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rane, Oct 22, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rane

Rane New Member

I'm sorry, I'm extremely bored and have nothing else better to do !
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (I apologise in advance if I offend any Chinese or far-eastern members)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How do chinese people name their children ?

- They throw pots and pans down the stairs, CHING BONG CHANG :lol:
    (Also, I apologise if I offend any homo-sexual members)
    How do you get 4 gays on 1 bar stool ?

- Turn it up-side down :lol:
    (Now, I apologise if I offend any black members)
    2 black guys are walkin' down a road in harlem when they pass a un-usual looking store. On-top of this store is a big sign saying
    - TURN WHITE FOR $1.00 -
    So, the first black guy is like "Bro, we can be white fo only a dollar"
    The second black guy agrees and counts his money. "Aw man, I only got 99 cents !, Hey you go in first and when you come out give me your 1 cent change"
    So, the first guy agrees and goes in and comes out as white as Micheal Jackson.
    The second guy says "Ok cool, now give your 1 cent so I can do it"
    First guy replies "GET A JOB, DIRTY NIGGER !" :lol:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I want to apologize should this offend any black members out there:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Swede, a Dane and a Norwegian were on a hunting trip to Africa. As they got there, they decided to split up, and meet each other at nightfall and brag of what game they've got.
    The first evening, the Dane said:

"I've shot three elephants, two tigers and a leopard today"!

"That's nothing", the Swede replied. "I've shot no less than five elephants, four tigers, two leopards and an antilope"!

"Ha", said the Norwegian, "you're all loosers. I've shot 47 nopplisses today"!

The Swede and the Dane were both confused. What the f-ck was a nopliss? But they didn't want to show off their lacking knowledge of Africa, and acknowledged the Norwegian as the winner.

The hunting continued, and no matter how much game the Swede and the Dane had laid down, the Norwegian always beat them - and the remarkable thing was, he only shot noplisses. Finally, the curiosity took over, and the Swede and the Dane asked the Norwegian for what a nopliss really was.

"A nopliss?", the Norwegian said. "Don't you know"? That's a small black thing that runs around in circles screaming "No Please! No Please!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (I wouldn't want to apologize to any bloody Norwegians though :D )
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four Norwegians were out hunting, and as they were strolling through the hills and forests, they stumbled across a track.

"What's this track from?", the first Norwegian said.

"It's a bear", the second Norwegian replied.

"All wrong. It's an elk!", the third Norwegian exclaimed.

So said the fourth Norwegian "Nah, I think it is a..."

He didn't get further before the train came.

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

We already have an infamous jokes thread, feel free to contribute here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!