im back from where i was

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Khanate, Oct 11, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    How's that for a suggestion?

2. Mag the Bloody-handed

Mag the Bloody-handed New Member

I believe someone has seen Star Wars a few too many times, or wishes desperately to return to the womb.

3. Khanate

Khanate New Member

Re: ....

first of all im using u instead of you just to annoy all of you people the insist on shit like that.
    look in any basic dictionary and i doubt cunnilingus will be in there :asshole:

4. Mag the Bloody-handed

5. Khanate

Khanate New Member

well i got the marriam webster's collegiate dictoinary thenth edition and its not there and i dident think bout looking it up on the interweb :shootme:

6. Mag the Bloody-handed

7. Khanate

Khanate New Member

Re: ....

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I'm not nearly wasted enough to think believing is not spelled like that. I am however slurring my typing, it may take me awhile to type this.

Cunnilingus
    Cun·ni·linc·tus
    Entymology: new latin
    Noun
    Oral stimulation of the vulva or clitoris.

From Merriem-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, 11th Edition.

Cunnilingus receives 2,720,000 replies from a Google search of it. Comparatively, President received 986,000 replies, Science received 2,010,000 replies, and Reigion received 2,670,000. Answers apparently rounded to third signifigant figure. All such are approximations.

All this was checked or determined on the date of this post.

You used ur and your and you in that post. So, as a net, you're improving. Ok, dude, you need to grow up a little. Ok, alot.

First of all, you have to realize that arguing with Mag, you're jockeying respect. If you're not taken at least as seriously as Mag is, no one will listen to your post. Writing in a way that specifically aims to irritate them, doesn't garner respect. Mag isn't some veteran, he doesn't have any innate respect over you. And yet at the end of this argument I will say he has won if this keeps up. I'll factor out the veterans on his side, I won't even think about who makes more sense. He's typing clearly, understandably, and correctly. You're messing up forum coding, using all lower case, spelling things wrong, etcetera. He appears most knowledged.

And if you don't care about our respect, or if we listen to your posts, as I'm fairly certain you were just about to say, then why are you posting here? And if you don't care about what anyone else thinks of your intelligence, why do you speak at all? What is speaking but interaction between humans? And why does this interaction exist except to form impressions?

And given your spelling, do you really trust yourself to use a dictionary?

9. Khanate

Khanate New Member

Well let's see what I have to say to that, shall we? First of all how old would mag be, just guess. hmm Probably over 14.
    I have been without respect for my whole life, so I really really dont give a shit. respect is nice but I dont really need it
    I already said I could have searched on google but i forgot so dont go bitching about that. What does using a dictionary and spelling on a net forum have in common, if this shit is gona be like school then fuck this...
    owwwww the vetrens will go with mag :eek: I guess im gona be flamed to hell and back then. I've taked worse stuff in one school day then any of you can throw at me

(like my spelling yet?)

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Mag is 25, I believe, but I don't care about that, I'm only 18. I disrepect Gabriel, he's like 30. I don't believe anyone here takes age into serious account except for hitting on people and joking around. His posts look more educated, as I just said. If you want people to take you seriously, you have to prove to them you deserve that right. Writing in childish ways doesn't do that. No, this isn't English 101, but you should at least try. I'm willing to give you allowances for your age, but you don't have to be a prick about not having experience with spelling.

A forum is a medium of communication. We use the English language to communicate, so English spelling conventions are quite applicable here.

Personal, I don't care how you picked on in high school. I know I can do worse, but at the same time I don't really think it's necessary. You're little fucking emo issues are no harder than any of mine were, or any of anyone else's around here. You're life isn't so damn tough, get over yourself. I'm sorry for you if you don't get respect. I wasn't handed clout either, I earned it.

This isn't supposed to be a grammer forum, but that's not even the big deal, the big deal is you typing in a way that's distracting to the majority of the forum, I believe that was covered in the Forum Rules. I was in the mood to be perfectly nice to you until I saw how you're acting about it. Granted Canis was a little quippy, but calm the hell down.

You're trying to be clever, you're coming off as a whining bitch. And I wouldn't have pointed this out if you didn't have that last line, but you spelled veterans wrong in that one.

11. Mag the Bloody-handed

I have owned two printed dictionaries in my lifetime, not dozens(that is my collection of PDR's which are also available online now saving me the sixty dollar cost for a new edition) as seems implied by your disbelief.

My original intent was of humor, not one of direct insult on you ... yet it spiraled downward into something darker than intended. Take a deep breath, I do not hate you Khanate.

In all honesty I doubt Blinky does either, he is merely pointing out your lack of interest in improving yourself or putting forth effort to earn respect. Which is something only earned, never freely given. Should you find a situation where it seems that it is given without just cause you should be cautious as something is amiss.

I now severe my connections to this discussion.

**Edit:- Rxlist for those that may have been interested. Using advanced search allows you to enter imprint codes to check your illegally acquired pills for authenticity. :)

12. Khanate

Khanate New Member

Damn you leaving right then this forum was getting interesting, damn

If I really had the "emo issues" that you say i do I would have left this site a long time ago for people that are more supportive, im just saying I really dont care what you think.

Yea i guess I was a bit aggresive before, and im sorry if i gave the impression that i was here for a fight, but im not im just here for a good conversation, but I guess I should have gone to general...

and one more thing your ur kinda being the prick about spelling not me.

quote Personal, I don't care how you picked on in high school quote

see we all make spelling mistakes( or mabye thats grammar I really dont know. )

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

That was grammer, one of the many drunken stupor mistakes I made during that post. Thought I fixed them all though.

I know we all make mistakes, but when we do we are supposed to address them and try to fix them in the future. Not apathetically wave them off and ignore them. We have our ways of typing around here, other forums don't care. We do though.

I never said I was perfect; you just had that nice little attempt at a zinger at the end of your last post, and I felt like pointing out that your spelling was still incorrect.

You also need to bracket the code in order to make it work, or are you going to jump on me for telling you that now too?

14. Khanate

Khanate New Member

Ok I don't know why your still talking about my spelling, look at it from the start of this disscusion. I have been trying to get better and I have been listening,I haven't been saying" fuck u i speel how i wants"
    I hope that you would be at least able to notice that.
    I've been working on this ever since you said I should and yet you still have a problem with it. It could be worse.I could be talking like so.

OMGFZORZ didiu c his 1337 skillz he pwnzorzed that nub!!!!1111oneone11!!!!!!!!!

By the way thanks for that tip bout the quotes.

15. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Believe me, had you been talking like this:

You would have quit visiting this forum quite soon...

16. Khanate

Khanate New Member

17. Khanate

Khanate New Member

18. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I'll admit you are trying. However, you were also talking about it like you should be exempt from that effort. We all follow these rules, don't chafe when people expect you to follow along. You are improving though, that double post aside. The submit buttons a ho, once you hit it, just wait. It'll post eventually.

19. Khanate

Khanate New Member

I don't quite remember when I said i want to be exempt compleatly but what ever.
    And with my english it is probably not up to par with other people my age but thats because I go to a frecnh school. One english class every second day since grade 5 so not quite same as others

( Could you just post where I said i want to be exempt not to be and ass or try and make a smart comment just wondering)

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

You never said that, you gave me the impression. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

Our Host!