IFF? :/

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by tree1180, Feb 25, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

What does IFF mean? I've seen Sinbad use it many times, and I'm sure he's not that dumb.

2. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

LOL, trree1180. IFF is, as trobs pointed out, a mathematical term that is defined as "if and ONLY if" so I use it when I'm trying to be more precise about something. It's my way of telling folks that I will ONLY do something under certain conditions or that something will only work under certain conditions. :)

3. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

4. darkllama

darkllama New Member

yeah, all of that conditional statement stuff. you learn that in geometry first, but YOU wouldn't know, tree would you?

5. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

re

what has school ever done for anyone else?

6. darkllama

darkllama New Member

it look better on a resume' than "high school drop-out" or "first grade education" or something of the likes...

7. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

RE

thats why you become a mechanic, and all you need to know is what part of a car is what. :)

8. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

I was a mechanic when I first got out of high school and being a chemist or toxicologist pays a lot better. Computer programmers and system analysts generally get paid even better these days, seems like. Also, you're less likely to get sent somewhere and shot at if they draft you, because they can use those skills behind the firing lines much better than the mechanic's skills. :)

9. darkllama

darkllama New Member

but still, i am thinking about going into computer programming and the likes, so maybe i wont get drafted and i never work out and become a skinny pale little weakling (trust me i am NOT one right now)

NOT A WORD, TREE, BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT I CAN KICK YOUR BUTT ANY DAY!!!

10. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

RE

yeah... thats B.S.!!! :lol:

guiser menurae malefactor runs cutlass .
    headlinese sprigged solfeggio carbon sapwood adducing giova gobbet idiotic alopecia inducement
    miridae bozo nettle .

11. darkllama

darkllama New Member

OH, AND LIKE YOU DON'T MAKE ANY VERY STUPID COMMENTS IN THESE FORUMS!!! :x :x :x I WILL TAKE YOU OUT, BOY!!!! YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MESSIN WITH, PUNK! 8)

I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN BARELY LIFT THE BAR WHEN YOU BENCH PRESS :thumbdown: , SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!:realmad:

I THINK YOU'RE SCARED NOW, WANTING TO DO THIS IN 'PRIVATE' SO YOU DONT GET YOUR TRASH KICKED IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD(or at least this forum) :lol:

Okay, i think this is enough shouting for one post, now i will go drink a glass of water and get back to my life, having proven my point.

12. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

RE

ok... shut up. this forum is for "Modding and Scripting Support" it says so in the index. so, this is not the place for me to nag on you, or for you to nag on me.

13. darkllama

darkllama New Member

well, you are the biggest violator of posting thing that have nothng to do with modding and scripting in the modding and scripting forum so dont you point a finger at the innocent when you are guilty

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Don't you two notice that almost no one else in the forum seems to talk to you, or even cares what you say to each other?

Just stop spamming it up with your little slap fights. Thats all.

Sleek Jeek over and out. Don't expect a resonse.

15. darkllama

darkllama New Member

maybe YOU'RE the one who doen't care... ot maybe you are just saying that because you are insecure!

whatever the excuse is, i am sure you can come up with a better one...

16. PoEHeavyBlade

PoEHeavyBlade New Member

Here's an idea - sorry to be a prick right off the bat, but get it in line guys, why not make a seperate topic and fight it out there? That way the modding forum gets the relevant information it so desperately needs and you two are free to attack eachother with butcher knives. Over the internet. On a forum. With text. Wait a minute...

Lol. No, seriously though, if you're going to fight when someone needs help, at least make it funny, because we all know that that is the important thing :)

-PoEHeavyBlade

17. darkllama

darkllama New Member

well, if i was gonna fight, i would use something a little bigger than a butcher knife...

18. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

re

maybe a gun, shotgun, matches :D :D :D . BURN BURN BUUUUURRRRN! and to your reply PoEE, if we made a seperate topic, it would be nearly as ummm, something.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, why the HELL is this topic in the Modding forum? It belongs in the General Discussion, no wait, IT BELONGS IN THE VAULT OF FOLLY.

Quit spamming, tree1180.

20. tree1180

tree1180 New Member

re

this actually started out as a very relavent post, but, yet again, it was twisted by darkllama. but, yes, it does belong in the vault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!