i just got the game.

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Forum' started by Xz, Nov 9, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

and it sucked ass, well not really though, but some woman it the first town killed me, and just because i killed someone inside a house........

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Yeah. It's quite strange that people get to dislike you merely because you slaughter some innocent villagers out of no reason save your own amusement isn't it? :D

3. Xz

and i really cant belive i payed 500kr (62,5$) for it, yes that is the price of a computer game in norway.

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I bought it used and got it for 44 dollars today. havent installed it yet though, but i'm really looking forward to it.

5. Dark Elf

Media:
    Hahahaha. I bought it for 479 :- . And our Krona is cheaper than yours. It must suck to live in such an expensive kingdom doesn't it? (now, if we only could find a way to lay or hands on your precious oilfund...)

Say, you wouldn't want to get subjugated by us again? :D

Ah, enough of that national feuding. As for ToEE, just ease up on that genocidical behaviour and try to do some quest, alright?

6. Xz

Yes it does

you actualy could have had half of it, cause when norway detected our oil, we didn't have so much money, so we asked you guys if you would get in on it, wich you didn't want to because we wern't sure if we actually had found oil.

NO

yes.

7. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Hmmm, I got the game for free... (wait, that's cause I'm borrowing it from my brother...)

Eh, and I enjoy the game (I'm not "grave digging" am I, cause it says last post was on november 10th..and I've not seen a new post in here since I've been back...)

Anyway, I keep dying by bugbears :(

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    You do? That's strange, I don't have too much trouble with them (of course, all my characters are rerolled all the way to heaven, so...)

Remember, a simple change of party formation or other tactics can often turn an impossible battle to a smooth breeze. Try to use all your characters special abilities rather than rushing right on'em (rogue sneak attacks can be devastating when deployed right etc)

9. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I can kick thier ass now...just had to kill this one wizard dude who joined my team...though my team is full of good people, I killed him anyway, he kept taking all of the scrolls :(

(Kills him and all my guys gained a level :) )

10. Dark Elf

Media:
    What? You killed Spugnoir! You bastard! :lol:

Oh well, I guess he was too gay to live anyway.

You notice now that gaining a new level in D&D is quite the powerjump compared to Arcanum don't you?

11. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Yeah, he reminds me kind of Virgil....he whines when you attack him....he says something like "Ow, you're bruising me!" or something like that....

12. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

A much better pick if you want a wizard would be Burne, the Hommlet mage. He'll join once you enter the temple.

What do you guys want from Virgil? He's one of the best NPCs I've seen in a CRPG.

13. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Speaking of entering the temple, what level should I enter it at? I'm level 3 right now....

14. Dark Elf

Media:
    Well, I was level 5 when I entered, although I'm sure a level 3 party could do, it's not hard in the earlier stages.

I must get my fucking game to work soon. I tried reinstall, but I couldn't get past alignment pick anyway (I'm intending to create a new party now when I have the patch and all that).

Maybe if I try to remove the remaining folder after uninstalling, and THEN reinstall...

Our Host!