I Just Figured Out Twilight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grakelin, Nov 18, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    ..unless you're doing the dead hot chick fantasy.
    'course it helps if you can get her to lay in a tub of ice water for a few minutes first.

2. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

3. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I like numbers 2 and 4, thanks Muro. They're both wonderful.

*slamslamslamslam* and *ohgodthey'restillatitkillmeSLAM*

4. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Kudos on the Mortal Kombat reference, Muro. I like number three, for the sheer amount of effort put into the bashing process.

5. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Ok so I saw that new twilight movie yesterday to see what the rave was all about, I didn't pay for the ticket as I knew someone at the counter. Now I have to say I am glad I didn't pay for the movie because between all the hours of footage of teen angst, there was maybe 2 good scenes involving werewolves applying the hurt. I left the cinema thinking to myself, it is such a shame that a movie that had such an awesome concept and potential was destroyed by retardation.

6. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

I was watching eTalk late at night while doing an essay the night before the opening, and they were doing interviews and showing clips from Twilight. I've gotta say, Edward Cullen looks really gross in that scene where he takes his shirt off. And they showed it over and over. It was unsettling why anybody thought it was sexy.

Not even just that he was a man. I have no qualms with seeing a man's bare chest. It's just that he was really dirty looking.

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure any awesome potential in Twilight: New Moon, has already been done before. In cinema, it was done in Underworld. In other forms of fiction, my favorite is the relation between wolves and vampires in Vampire: The Requiem/The Masquerade.

7. Charonte

Charonte Member

Agreed Grak. Underworld was a little overdone in some parts but not bad overall.

I still like Masquerade more than Requiem, though. Requiem feels sort of bare comparitively, probably because it's newer.

8. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

It's been six years or so since they released it, now. I find the plots are very rich. They have the best system for pre-made adventures, too.

Our Host!