I have returned to rejoyce as IRAQ Burns!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WarGod, Mar 20, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

First I thought the same way as you did but I outgrew it when I got older than wiser. First war very rarely settle anything for good. Look at all the wars in Europe past and now you know why Europe doesnot like war as it does more harm than good.
    Second Bush screw it up big time with Mexico when he threaten the President of Mexico by saying it Mexico doesnot vote the way I want it to at the UN security council I will order the arrest of all Mexician in America and I than thinking of putting Mexico on than list of Nation that America will invade along with Canada, Syria, Iran, Pakistian, India and North Korea.
    Three Bush didnot want the vote in the UN security council the vote would have being 4 for action 11 against action than major Diliplomat defeat for America. Alot of the 10 non-permant member where not pro-French either but Bush diploremant fail big time. I would have support
    a war only after all other opion short of war was try first and we have UN
    approval too.
    Four Bush isnot doing too well on thw war against terrorism and getting
    Bin Lardon dead or live. It very hard to fight freedom fighter than calling
    then terrorist doesnot work as one man terrorist is another man freedom fighter. Alot of uneducated people in America are buying Bush lie and line
    that he makeing America safe against future terroriist attack , he not the Homeland Security is than joke.

2. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

What are you smoking?

3. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

just to continue with the lady Snow's train of thought, i am stoned right now, and the amount of shit you spout charles is truly mind boggling..... it would be almost laughable if i didn't know you actually believed this......... stuff,*

* i'm sorry but i have to stop here, i'm out of hyperbole.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Fatman, clicky for a preview of Paradise Cracked.

5. TairNean

TairNean New Member

Wow, that does sound like a pretty cool game. It's certainly got my interest piqued. I wonder what kind of system requirments it has. I didn't see anything on the site. From the sound of it pretty steep. Does anyone know?

Sounds a little like Deus Ex meets Age of Wonders, and Fallout in terms of engine..I guess is the term I'm looking for.

6. backstabber

backstabber New Member

go here
    http://www.chs.edu.sg/~y02chs299/johnwalkerlindh.jpg

7. backstabber

backstabber New Member

thats and american taliban captured by the americans BTW,in afghanistan
    John Walker Lindh

8. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

In my opinion, that guy deserves more than that.

9. TairNean

TairNean New Member

Perhaps. But the US doesn't humiliate POWs. It's illegal.

So does that mean anyone who joins a religious sect should be trussed up and humiliated?
    No. Not at all.

Now a proven terrorist? Throw them into an oubliette. Lock them up and throw away the key. If they are in fact terrorists. Don't show them in pictures. Don't execute them. Don't make them martyrs. Forget about them. Forget their name, forget they ever existed. That is justice.

10. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

You're absolutely right. He just really makes me really angry. Maybe beat him up, then toss him in a jail and throw away the key. :)

11. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

John Walker Lindh is not and never will be considered a POW. He is a criminal, guilty of both high treason and murder, who fought for a terrorist orginization. Geneva Conventions laws regarding POW's do not apply to this piece of shit.

12. TairNean

TairNean New Member

Know that for a fact do ye? Know the guy personally? Seen all the evidence?

Not that I particularly disagree.

13. backstabber

backstabber New Member

iraqi republican guard is the military branch of a terrorist state called iraq
    so this piece of crap does not apply to them

14. backstabber

backstabber New Member

15. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

SO just because a guy is not a prisoner of war you can treat him the way you want? That makes you just as bad as him then does it not? What you are saying is that as long a man i labbeled terrorist he can be treated as a peace of shit.

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

First than New York Time reporter report this as he read online Mexico Newpaper who report this. Bush created than firestorm of anti-americaism
    in Mexica which the Mexicion people have seen for along time. Alot of America Media company didnot report this as they are too busy being pro-war and pro-bush. First Fox the Mexica president was thinking about voteing yes with america and after Bush threat the change of than Mexico yes vote is nil. Fox doesnot have than magority in the Mexica Congress and he has than very hard time passing anything into law. Right now it Fox
    want to break off all relateship with America the Mexica Congress will pass
    it just to show Bush that he cannot threaten Mexico. The local TV station also cover this as 80 % of the populateion of El Paso is Mexica-America.

Bush called off the UNSC vote as he wasnot going to get the Nine votes he need to pass it without than veto from than permanent member.
    French isnot well like in Mexica either so you cannot say French influen Mexico. Spain have than lot of influen in Mexico the Spainish PM was unable to undo the damage that Bush did with his threat.

It isnot what America or Bush say anymore it is what other nation's and their people's think that matter now. It you will look at foreign newpaper the people of Iran believe that Bush will invade then soon.

The damage that Bush did to America image will take along time to repair.
    I donot see French or Germany make threat to invade other nation's that
    donot agree with then.
    Than local legislator in Pakistian held than mock International Court of Justive trail which found Bush guiely of breaking International law and gave Bush the death penalty. This was report in the Pakistian Tribution newpaper online which is e-mail to me.

17. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

See? Double posting, and complete generalization. I for one am sick and tired of hearing what America does wrong, how horrible we are, etc. When anybody else from a country says something like that, do I say, "See, typical frog double standard!" or "See, typical pole double standard!" That guy is a piece of shit. However, TairNean is right. We shouldn't make a martyr of him. We should just throw him in jail for the rest of his life.

18. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Exuse me, but what have he done that is so bad?

19. TairNean

TairNean New Member

Labeled terrorist, no. In fact a terrorist, yes. I have no qualms dispensing harsh, painful justice to those deserving. But let's make sure they're deserving first.

I don't disagree, however, I do refer you to the above.~wink~

However, our friend here does have a point. Somewhat. I can't disagree with the fact that there is a double standard..a host of them even.
    If a girl goes out and is even a little promiscuous, she's a slut. If guy does it, he's a manly man. A stud, even a hero. Bullshit. Plain and simple. Here's another: It's ok for two girls two kiss, that makes guys all hot. But if two guys kiss it's absolutely disgusting. However, I don't think that double standards are strictly an American province. I'm more likely to blame them on the patriarchal, judeo-christian influence within the 'western' world. But I'm even more inclined to think it's part of the human condition.

Our Host!