How good is your Mojo??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RPjunkie, Oct 8, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

A sample can be impure, and someone might sell a shitty sample under the name acid while someone else sells some better shit calling it LSD, but they are identical unless someone's fucked it up.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    That settles it.

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Nice little touch of html with the quote.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Like audiophiles who buy special power cables because it's makes the power signal cleaner and thus produces a better, steadier sound from their speakers. For the low, low price of only $300 for 6 inches!

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

6. Mag the Bloody-handed

Mag the Bloody-handed New Member

I would've referenced the differences between KB, and Swag when purchasing weed but to each their own.

As for differences in marijuana, most "KB(Kind Bud)" is greener and smells stronger but isn't near the quality of the "Swag" you can get much cheaper.

I have seen people burnt far too many times on what was supposedly KB, to really give a shit what it's called. I am going with the cheaper alternative each time because it still gets you high, and you can augment it with alchohol purchased with the saved money.

Some people just like to appear well-off, even down to their drug habits. I say it's a waste of resources to try and impress others, the end result is always the same ... you appear shallow and arrogant if not a little ignorant as well.

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

There are some types tat are generally higher quality though, although I will grant that buying some ridiculously expensive KB is ridiculous.

You know what's good, Hydro. No idea where to pick it up anymore though. :/

8. Mag the Bloody-handed

Yes, I had some hydro on a trip to St. Louis(cool city), I had one of the best times of my life because of the effect. Laughing and conversing with other concert goers in the hallway of the hotel(which was right across the street from the F.B.I. Headquarters for the city).

It was one of the few times I actually got over my social inadequacies and just enjoyed myself in public.

In my area we have the occasional hydroponics come through as well as mushrooms, though I have not seen any real acid since I quit selling almost seven years ago. I contribute it to the universities cracking down on students using the labs after-hours.

9. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i used to have a friend with a solid connection to a liquid dealer... my personal best was 16 drops on a sweet tart... but my friend once broke a vial in his shoe at a rave... man, that was a fucked up phone call...

10. Mag the Bloody-handed

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

naw, alex was cool. he had an awesome handle on his own head.

12. Mag the Bloody-handed

Good to hear, I have known people who can handle hallucinogens and those who couldn't.

It only took someone freaking out once to remove their name from my list of people I used to deal with.

At the height of my habit I was taking fifteen hits at a time.

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Wow. That's alot. That's a alot a-fucking-lot. We can get good shrooms on LI, 10 or 15 an eigth.

14. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I'm under the impression that all Americans are using, or at least have tried, some kind of drug.

The only Swede I know have tried drugs for sure is mathboy's "friend".

What to make of that?

15. Mag the Bloody-handed

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

It must be fun pretending that's actually true DE, but if you think you only know 1 person who's tried drugs at some point in thier life you're delusional.

ALMOST all Americans have tried or are using drugs, but most of those drugs aren't illegal, they're pain killers. Some of which, namely Zoloft, Ritalin, and Prozac, I rate as worse than heroin or cocaine. But those are present in your country too aren't they? Actually, via your socialized medicine, your people actually hand them out.

17. Mag the Bloody-handed

18. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Most of my friends have tried drugs.
    I remember a friend of mine telling me a story of how a friend of him had tried smoking hash dipped in LSD and then eating hawai mushrooms. Poor chap did not sleep for five days. In the end his heartrate moved so much upp they had to hold him down to try to calm him.
    If you want to see a lot of drugs go to roskilde.

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

The biggest reason I use drugs is because of the consequences of using the drugs further down the track. You never know when you're going to be tested, and I don't want to run that kind of risk even 6 months down the track.

I don't care if people use drugs, as long as they don't fuck up my life because of it.

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

My, that's such a revolutionarily fair opinion Jar, I wonder why no one ever thought of it.

Our Host!