Hey how do I get into the old part of Tarant Sewers!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by FluffyLittleRabbit, Nov 30, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

I'm nearing the void, but before I go in I wanna be to ALL locations and do ALL quests, so plz help me.

2. James Watt

James Watt New Member

Past the warehouse/docks area, there is a long, narrow jetty sticking out into the river. At the end is a small building with a trapdoor leading into the closed-off sewers.
    There is another trapdoor in the Tarantian power plant (in the commercial district), but you have to get past the guards there to access it.

pjm

3. Milo

Milo New Member

There are also a couple entrances in The Boil. One in the Pollock's hangout, and one in the Maug's house.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Make sure you stock up on healing salves/fatigue restorers/whatever else you use. It's a VERY long ride...

5. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

And don't forget to visit the Secret Village and the Old Blind Master.
    Jarinor, congratulations, o Ageless One.

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

:smile:

(Now that I am an Ageless Blade, I officially gain the right to do that :smile:).

The Old Blind Master is pretty cool...I can't hear what he says though...what does he say?

7. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Oh, the usual things. It's packed with zombies/ghouls/slime demons/etc. There's also a nice little gang of thieves that can be tough to take down, depending on your level and skills. If you have a powerful weapon, it should be pretty easy.

Oh, watch out for the elemental snakes and things like that. Not only are their fireballs annoying, but the casting of spells that have a constant sound is annoying as well :smile:.

Our Host!