(Help!) How to become a firearms master?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asmodey, Jul 19, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Asmodey

Asmodey New Member

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

Sigh...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the demo you can't. You can only become an expert in firearms. Now, chances are your player the ISO version so I'll make this really ez to understand. Anyone who posts a reply will have their post deleted.

Do you know why?

Because there are ppl that believe in paying for games, and not stealing something that some ppl worked very hard on. The good ppl at T-A also believe this, and they don't want the game ruined before its even released.

P.S.- Double cross posting gets the admins mad so don't do it, and yes this is just a snip and p from myy other response.

3. monkeypunch

monkeypunch New Member

monkey agrees with enzo...

...on everything he said.

...and the doc will get you to expert though, but i'm sure you already knew that.

4. Aldin

Aldin New Member

shooting things

to become a firearms master you must shoot (not just kill, but SHOOT) all the shopkeepers in Tarant. I recommend doing this at night so that you don't arouse the city guard. After they are all dead the one near the bottom of the city will be replaced with a dwarf who offers to teach you firearms mastery. Good Luck!

5. Sethmage

Sethmage New Member

Somebody told me that the sheep in the brothel could offer that too, but first you have to satisfy her three consecutive nights.

Our Host!