Harder than the hardest questions about arcanum

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by blazer2002, Sep 24, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

yes i am the author the hardest questions about arcanum and i write again 1.what the hell is on cattan island did anyone go there 2.is there a way to get back to isle of despair after talk with thorvald and return 3.in the newspaper it says something about macigkal firearm is there a way to get it 4.in vendigroth wastes there is a altar when i put myself there i die why is that

2. Canis

Canis New Member

1) Cattan is like... Oh I don't know. Martha's Vinyard? The Hamptons? One of those exclusive communities full of old money. Geoff says he's summered there, but you can't get there in the game. In one of my never to be released fanfics I've stuck a high security institution for the criminally insane on the island. Let the NIMBY protests begin.

2) After you've gotten all the game essential info about the Wheel Clan and the spectacles, no you can't return.

3) No such thing, sorry.

4) You die because you haven't completed the Gods Quest. Well, if you had completed the quest you'd die anyway, but the altar would immediately raise you. Visit the snotty elven scholar at the university and ask about his work if you're interested in the quest.

Our Host!