Hail and wel met to all within this realm!

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Eros Rex, Nov 19, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Wouldst thou like to partake in the dance, the dance in which we all play a role? Arcanum be the realm and we are amoung those born within. What wouldst thou be pray tell? A mage thy say? Mayhap, but what form of mage? Walk thou in the light or will thou find comfort in the dark? Why hast thou choosen the path which lay before thee?

If thou doth seek a bit of play then one must wonder why thou hast chosen thine destiny. So speak I pray thee of thine self and thine motives, speak clearly so that all may hear and understand the tone of thine voice! Share with us tales, so that we may both know and honor you. Show us what there is of you that makes ye so different from your fellows.

Hear now a tale of Tyr Raven, a proud dwarf and a fighter at heart he fleed his home town once it was found that he allowed himself to be seduced by a human female. The dwarfs in his clan were sickened by this and were it not for the aid of yet another kindly female he would never made it onto the Zephyer alive. You see Tyr has discovered that even though he is a warrior most bold, women both elven and human seem to find him unusally attractive!

And so our tale begins a clanless warrior, the sole survivor of a crash with a ring and a quest. What shall become of him? what shall become of your own charecter? Please we pray thee share tales of thine own experiances within the realms of Arcanum.

(ok I gave it my best shoot let's bring some life back into this forum) :wink:

2. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Not on the topic

Thanks Eros for doing your best but I don't know any of my characters which would be interesting enough to post here.Sorry.

P.S.BTW come post to my topic "Let's Make It Short"

3. -=Thrasher=-

-=Thrasher=- New Member

{Ok im going to have a try and I don't care }{how much you point and laugh because you }{only live once! (or twice according to 007)}

Gather round fellow travelers and listen thee to a tale, the tale of "Tel'rath" the forgotten elf.

Tel'rath was a lonely elf in his youth, choosing niether the ancient ways of magic or the modern marvels of Technolgy. Instead he honed his skills into the forgotten art of sword play, this in time however was to be his undoing.

As Tel'Rath s combat masteries became even more advanced than even his highest masters could comprehend he began seeking out foul beasts of which to test his skill.
    As time progressed he learned of the great demon prince "The Unnamed one".

Tel'Rath sought him out and over time found and confronted him in its puitred den of evil. Tel'Raths mistake was not letting down his gaurd or striking a badly placed blow but under estimating the Demons strength.

Before he destroyed the Unnamed one the Daemon cast a terrible curse upon him, it brainwashed Tel'Rath leaving him with only a scant few memories of his past.

Tired and confused Tel'Rath set out on his journey, not knowing where he was going or why he had a strange urge to vist the Stonewall mountain range, even thogh he barely knew what it was. Somthing terrbile clawed at the back of his mind telling him travel by air was the only way, in time he convinced himself to go, prehaps all would be remmemberd when he arrived there?

(ok what do you think?)

4. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Very nice.
    But you should read through a couple of the more recent threads, like 'Scroll of Resurrection' to see what's going on.
    This thread is waaay old.

5. -=Thrasher=-

-=Thrasher=- New Member

Thanks. I didnt see the date, don't old posts get deleted after a while here?

6. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Nah, they hang around forever as a reminder to visitors. It's kinda the same idea as putting heads on spikes of your city walls.

Our Host!