Guerilla War

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

It seems more like you're writing about a monster in a horror novel than actually trying to insult him. I'm glad that you "barn't" fooled, though. Personally, my barn fools me every fucking day. Really gets on my nerves.

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

*yawn* i'm sorry, what? oh, you "flamed" somebody. i'd care, but i just scrolled past your post. unfortunately for you, twitch, you're easy to ignore.

3. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Well, there's another 30 seconds of my life shot to hell.
    Thanks a lot, ..... uhhh....
    What's his name again?

4. Twitch

Twitch New Member

heh, you guys are to pussy to defend yourself.

5. Twitch

Twitch New Member

and rroyo you are one fast fucking reader.

6. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

7. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

...You know what, I have no idea why I bothered popping in here and reading the last few responses. rroyo's right, that's about 30 seconds I'll never see again.

8. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Wow Steampunk or Twitch who ever the fuck you are. When I am bothered to type ten fucking pages and try to flame at least once in those ten fucking pages, which obviously you do not know how to do I will give you a call sweetness. Until then keep RPing with your little dragon slaying friends in your treehouse and give Gross his 30 seconds back.

9. Twitch

Twitch New Member

Come on dude! Come out to play! Pull on your Daisy Dukes And we can 'throw down'. You know, like me throwing you down the stairs! Or like how you threw down your balls for a nice vagina. Actually, about the Daisy Dukes thing, Don't. You might get arrested for indecent exposer. Well, You should get hauled in even if you were wearing a set of pants, seeing as you have a cock embedded in your forehead. Come on cowboy, hike up your leather chaps and lets rumble.

Actually, instead of throwing down, I will probably be throwing up at the poor excuse you are going to try to flame me with. Maybe you will try to call me gay, all the while unknowingly exposing yourself for the cumglazed moron that you are. You aids ridden fuck, the best thing for you to do is to force the barrel of a rifle down your ostrichesque gullet and pull the trigger. We can only hope that that will do the trick and rid this world of your putrid stench. You are a hideous abomination to mankind.

Your only friend is probably some piss-stained teddy bear named 'Mr. Huggums' who you regularly whack off into to pictures of Bruce Willis. His pictures probably cringe when you walk into the room, throwing you into another fit of tears and violent masturbation. You are a creature who's sole purpose is to disgust the human beings around him. Cause the onlookers to yelp in fright. A question though, when you entered this contest did you think that your flee ridden matt of fur would make it to round two? Because your nine head ass did not make it past my first post. How far down your throat is that rifle? Come on, do a good deed and rid the world of the most vile creature on earth, You. You are worthless then human bile.

Do you regularly drain the blood from your head? Because the most recent time you seemed to have lost a large chunk of the dusty, unused grayish mass inside your skull. Speaking of your skull, it is probably disgustingly misshapen, with a repulsive set of eyes, ears, noses and mouths. When your doctor pulled you from the womb did he vomit in disgust, then smack your mother across the face and sharply reprimand her for siring such a vile being? I bet he did. You probably would look better it someone tore of your face leaving a bloody, mucusy mat of flesh in it's place.

Something like you's cock most be moldy from lack of work, and your oddly misshapen mouth is probably begging for some sort of sexual attention, or attention at all. Listen up shitsmear, you need to understand: Your mother was given head to her relatives when you were just a nutsmear in her drawers. I bet her top customer Is her grandfather. Dude, you make Richard Simmons look manly.

Fucking pathetic. That's all I have to say about you. Damn it, before we started this thing we should have put up a tarp, you know, to stop the splatter of your internal organs across this forum. Wait, you don't know. The extent of your knowledge is the ABC's, and do you know what ABC is rearranged? Back misspelled, and your mother spends way to much time on hers. You are disgusting. You probably regularly swim in a enormous pile of your own anal leakage you lobotomized cuntfuck.

10. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

sorry, twitch. your flame-fu is weak.

EDIT: seriously, "oddly misshapen mouth"? wtf?

11. Twitch

Twitch New Member

Ten pages? It was one page. And, I can turn you into a crisp into the snap of my fingers, all of you.

12. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

That's a wild coincidence, because I was going to watch 300 on DVD, and wanted some crisps to go with it.

13. Twitch

Twitch New Member

My flameing is weak? HA! someone beat me. I challenge ever single one of you. You will lose.

14. Twitch

Twitch New Member

And i know, mouths arn't normally misshappen, thats why i wrote oddly. little whore.

15. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Most people who pride themselves on their roleplaying can spell.

16. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

your feeble attempts at insult bore me. "little whore"? that's it? so, i'm kind of a slut, but not really? or maybe i'm a skinny, attractive whore, as opposed to a big fat one. i appreciate that you think you're cool, and i'm sure that all the kids in the lunchroom tremble at the thought of your wrath. but this is the real world, kid, and the only impression you leave is "pathetic." and no, this isn't a flame. i don't need to flame you. you're doing a fantastic job of embarrassing yourself. it's not even necessary to insult you, you make yourself look so bad. you have my utmost sympathy.

17. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Careful Twitch. Mummy might get upset when she discovers you were talking to big people online. And I draw the conclusion that you are younger than ten or your mental caperbilities for your age are severely under-nourished. Because you flame like a 3 year old. Not a flame but a fact. Now go back to your treehouse, get your staff and cloak that was once the dogs bed and go and hunt orcs' or wizards' or whatever the fuck you hunt with your little possy of cock sucking followers.

18. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Well no wonder he's so fucked up if he hangs around with a bunch of sexually abused children.

19. slayer3924

slayer3924 New Member

Has it ever occurred to you little fucktards that I don't always have the time and energy to flame you? Honestly, if you think that I crave your attention, you're wrong. I can go elsewhere for that.

As for the whole "ZOMG CHOO SEE-HAY CHOO ARETH A BETTAR WOLE-PWAYER BUT CHOO INTHULTETH PEEPUL LULZ" thing, I already showed you a sample post. If you would actually bother to go look at the link provided, you would see that I am, indeed, Goth_Vedder. Plus, I don't know enough about twitch to impersonate him.

Honestly, how many times do I have to tell you asstards that? :roll:

20. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Come on, guys...this is fucking stupid. Special Olympics, "Captain of the Failed Abortion Wrestling Team," stupid.

I can't say I care about our lack of a proper RP forum, as defined by these, "Cadillacs of men", who seem to have completely neglected every RP thread (here, on T-A) except for this particularly fuck-tarded example of mental diarrhea. But, whatever. This site wasn't made as a strictly RP forum. And all you guys seem to do is just keep things going in an endless cycle of bitch versus moan. I am tired. Tired! Right now, in this fucking thread, I either want to see some tits or a decapitation;
    Either one would give me a raging hard-on. Alas, there are no tits or headless bodies, so I shall go wanting. I'm done with this Guerrilla War, unless someone wants to actually play the fucking game, or show me some tits.

Our Host!