Greedy CEOs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel Khat, Sep 20, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

What do you think is just punsihment for CEO's that rip off folks

1. 15 year's in jail

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 20 years to life (why not they destroyed thousands of lives)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 10 years total Networth taken (given to victims), branded felons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. DEATH? (I think it would be a great deturant) Destroy lives we kill you :-)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 10 years Forced labor (make them spend the time helping poor nations develop and they get NO profits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A little of all of the adove

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

I know everyone here thinks that I think my country is perfect so to vent and to prove that I am not as Amerosentric (is that even a word???)as some might think I thought I'd start this thread about the corprate bastards that are sucking my people dry. I also want to ask a fundamental question about mortals. Will we do we actually change for the better or do we just get smarter at inventing ways to cheat and steal from each other?

I mean Greed to me is a trip I honestly can not understand the need or even the logic behind the consept of owning EVERYTHING (cause no one can). These CEO's could do anything they wanted but it wasn't enough they had to have MORE. For what a 2000.00 TRASH CAN??? I mean these guys went to college they read history they knew about the French Revolution, I mean I personally think it's some kind of gene insanity.

Cause no mater where you go in time be it 4000 years ago or 500 years ago or Last year you will always find a story about some clown or some group of clowns that had everything going for them but they had to have MORE and it was their downfall, yet no one (in America at least) seems to learn a thing from this!

2. carlstar

carlstar New Member

Americanist soup house

The country is built on the "lets all get rich together" thing and that in its self is of course not possible in a domocracy. Someone has to be rich and someone has to be poor. Thats just the way it works.

You have an ecomomic obsessed power base that wants more money. Probably the only reason woman and blacks got the vote and rights is because someone said "Hey we could make more money off this lot if they feel they're free". (I dont believe that but it's possible)

As long as japan keeps pumping out PS2 and the like everyone is going to want more money to pay for these things and who can turn down the latest most expensive car of the month anyway.

Greed will always exist, aslong as the short term gain is attractive, which is the modern bussiness trend, Quick return, screw the future.

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Some Clown

Clown's Downfall

No one learns

4. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Re: Americanist soup house

Two years ago i might have debated this point, but now days I think everyone feels they need an angle so who know's it may well have been the same back then! Suffice it to say I no longer doubt it :x

DarkUnderlord You are way outta line :smash: ! I was laughing my big red nose off when I followed your links! :rofl:

Hey maybe that's another good punishment make the fools dress up as clowns for the term of their sentence! I just hope they all get punked in prison (but who knows they're so smart that might have been the goal all along! To be a prison bitch :wink: )

BTW that last clown pic looked so GAY and happy I just loved it :lol:

Our Host!