Going deeper into editing followers...

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by UweWesens, Mar 21, 2018.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. UweWesens

UweWesens New Member

Hello, everybody!

I have had several tech builds over the time, always trying out something new, I really enjoy it.

BUT.

Virgil. Don't get me wrong, I really love that dude. Awesome voiceacting, with witty comments. Since FollowerEditor even a good necromancer (yup, harmspamming all the way...), good melee as always.

But, well, that healing...

Since I always end up having a high tech-aptitude his healin spells always "frizzle" (you know what I mean). He then blacks out every second moment, seems like some Bukowski story...
    Some people will then point out "Just get Jayna!". Good point for some, but I don't need healing at all! Always using healing salve on my own.

I just want my good ol' comrade Virgil not to spam those godawful healspells.

My question: Is there a way to remove his initial Heal spell? Like changing it to Harm or Shield of Protection or whatnot.
    I already tried to go with that Arcanum Editor 1.8, but it does not work for me, the installation process urges me to replace some .dll files in my windows directory, which gives me a veeery bad feeling. I just don't like to tinker with that kind of data.

Is there another way to get rid of his magickal healing?

Thanks up front.

2. The Pigeon

The Pigeon Member

Our Host!