Give me proof that Im Ioo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FluffyLittleRabbit, Nov 28, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

What Ioo said does not mean I am him. I can also say,"Milo is another of my accounts.". Therefore, Milo, that proof...doesnt prove anything...and if u believe what Ioo says...I think ur a bit childish.

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Hey FLR, check out my sig. Our sigs are like, well, opposite. Fluffy, I don't think you are Ioo. Ioo makes me :puke:

3. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

"Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing."
    Sorry, FLR, but if Ioo says that Milo is one of his accounts, then you're really in for it. Because Milo says that you're Ioo, and we're right back where we started from. :sad:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feldon Kane on 2001-11-28 14:08 ]</font>

4. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

Ya I think it was Milo who said I was Ioo first. Anyway, Im sick of this little game. Call me Ioo, call me whatever u like. I only admit 1 thing: Im not Ioo. Believe it or not.

5. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

It was definitely Milo who said you were Ioo first, only he may have been in his Feldon Kane guise.

Jinxed confirmed it, and then confirmed it again as Jarinor.

After I blew Milo's cover as Feldon Kane, he decided to create "James Watt", but used a conversation between Feldon and Milo as a smokescreen.

My proof that Ioo is FLR is quite conclusive - his mum told me all about it. She was in one of her rare sober moments, so it's a pretty reliable source.

Hang on, I can here my wife singing. Is it all over?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sheriff Fatman on 2001-11-28 18:24 ]</font>

6. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

whoa, wait. Jinxed is Jarinor? Jinxed can't be Jarinor...Jinxed thinks Arcanum is the most bug ridden game in the world and Jarinor disagrees with him... Milo is Feldon Kane? News to me....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bryant1380 on 2001-11-28 19:04 ]</font>

7. Sheriff Fatman

Bryant, Bryant, Bryant - tut-tut. If you can't spot even the old disagree-with-yourself-to-throw-them-off-the-scent ruse, how do you EVER expect to maintain a healthy level of paranoid delusion?

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I think sheriff fatman and Jarinor is one person. If you look at this thread you can see that he is just using 2 accounts to show everyone how smart he is and all that. That is solid proof. anyone care to disagree? :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jinxed on 2001-11-28 21:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jinxed on 2001-11-28 21:06 ]</font>

9. Sheriff Fatman

Hah! Your theory might have some merit if there weren't so many other threads to choose from that demonstrate my smartitudinality equally well :p

10. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I knew you would be the first one to reject the theory, now your tactic is to use the Jarinor account later to post a follow up. very sneaky but alas your plans for world domination are shattered. So what are you going to do now Brain?

11. Milo

Milo New Member

"I'm the bombadier! I'm the bombadier!"

It's true. I(Milo) (ie you(FLR)/you(Ioo)/you(me)/me(Feldon Kane)) r childish. Or maybe we are...

...Ioo's mom.

Now what I want to know is... Who the fuck is this "Guest" guy? Everytime I check out who's online, he's there. Fess up, which one of you is it?

12. Sheriff Fatman

Nice try, that kind of lame finger-pointing is only going to confirm everyone's suspicions about you, Jarinor.

and that's MR Brain to you, until we're on first-name basis, at which point it becomes Lame.

13. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

not to mention that he has multiple identical accounts at the same time.
    I wonder how he does it. :???:

14. Milo

Milo New Member

So what have we learned here, kids?
    • There are at the most 4 actual people registered on these boards.
      • Calis
      • friend_al_23
      • "Guest"
      • Some lonely rich kid with a 1000 computers (each with it's own internet connection) who has multiple personalities, each of which mantains seperate aliases. He, and I say he because, c'mon, anyone that dorky has to be a guy, stays up for 24 hours a day held in suspense as his personalities try to figure out which one is pretending to be what alias on an ultimately inconsequential little corner of the web.
    • Even if that lonely kid were re-integrated by a psychiatrist, and all his alias accounts merged, he'd still have less posts than friend_al.
    • I have figured out how to use nested lists.
    • Catch 22 is a good book
    That is all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Milo on 2001-11-28 22:44 ]</font>

15. Sheriff Fatman

What have I learned?

• This forum is a huge game of pairs. So far I have matched:
      • Milo with Feldon Kane
      • Ioo with FLR
      • Jinxed with Jarinor
      • Calis with Guest as he drums up traffic
    • The existence of never before suspected nesting in lists
    • That enough of anything can induce paranoid delusions, including Tea, apparently

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sheriff Fatman on 2001-11-28 23:27 ]</font>

16. Milo

Milo New Member

I am not Feldon Kane. Though I'd be proud to be, especially considering who some of us are accused of being. (If this wasn't a message board, you would see me eyeing FLR).

Anyway, I submit this as ultimate PROOF that I'm not FK.
    • Would
      • Feldon
        1. Kane
          • be able
            • to
            • nest
        2. this?
      • I think
    • not.

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Well, Milo for starters, I wouldn't be proud to have mastered the ability to nest lists in BBCode...not proud at all...

Secondly, my posts, unlike Jinxed's (no offense to you here Jinxed) usually contain a rational, coherent argument, and I use proper English. I will also put my vocabulary up against anyone else's here (with the possible exception of Sherrif Fatman, who has a degree in English Literature or some shit like that).

I know where Poland is, but Poland-Hinata Inn? I don't have a fucking clue. Also, I would have thought Feldon Kane as Jinxed's alternate personality. After all, I registered before Jinxed, in which case he'd have to my my alter-ego (which would also make Feldon Kane my second alter-ego, according to my previous statement). Wow, look at that proof!

Also, bear in mind that Jinxed has quit smoking. I have never started smoking. I'd say more in this post, but I can't be bothered pressing Alt-Left Arrow, getting a quote, and coming back several times, then using my mental powers to enlighten you, because it would take too long and no one would understand, not even me, it's that complicated :smile:.

18. Milo

Milo New Member

Bah! How dare you mock my ninja-like BBCoding abilities?

Besides, if you really wanted to hurt my feelings, you'd mock my not knowing that I could use Alt+left arrow to go back.

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

To that I say...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Sorry, caps lock and my fingers got away from me for a second there...

By startling coincidence, Alt-Right Arrow can be used to go forward...Alt-Up and Alt-Down do nothing though :smile:.

20. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

none taken bear in mind that your to me your arguments are as unrational as mine are to you. stating that mine are not and yours are is plain just simple minded "me better than you" philosophy that just doesn't fly with me. My english level is low I know. I finished elementary through middle school
    in american schools, so my statemets may not have a great variety of words but you get the point when reading.

Our Host!