G'head! Ask me.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RPjunkie, Nov 17, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

I just made something to eat from a few things that even drunk and/or stoned people would not think of combining. AND IT TASTES GREAT!!!

So if anyone wants to ask the resident chef for a few meal ideas, then
    Specify if you want a quick meal(under 10 minutes), something to cook for a date, something party-ish, whatever. And a few things in your refrigerator and/or cupboard.

btw-my meal was egg noodles, one can of shrimp, salsa con queso, and a bit of milk.......shor was dam' good eatin's!!

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Man, eggs on toast with baked beans is great. Everytime I do it I forget to melt some cheese over the top though. Melted cheese and baked beans on toast is also good, even though it looks foul.

3. Wolf

Wolf New Member

i like to shit in a bowl and mix it with oregano. add a little corn and guess what it tastes like. shit with corn and oregano

4. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

i can see it in my head, you eating a bowl of shit with oregano and corn..... :puke:

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Ever tried combining a cinnamon bun with sausage? I thought my dad was crazy when I saw him eating that, but I changed my mind the day I dared to try it myself. It's great!

6. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

So what you're saying is..... you like filling your bun's with an assortment of indeterminate meat........ hmmm. Moving on, take some advice from an old stoner. It's all about contrasting flavours, but remember the old adage- "Less is more". One of my personal favorite's is thick bread with lot's of butter and a few different jam spreads like, vegemite, peanut butter (smooth), raspberry jam and orange marmalade.

7. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

Er, even stoned, I'd skip the Aussie yeast extract, thanks.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I despise Vegemite myself. The odour is enough to turn me off it. Weird fact: I used to like Vegemite, until I ate a piece of toast with some on it. My tooth became some while doing so, and I haven't touched it since. Ah, how easily the young mind is influenced.

9. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I'm a very picky person (maybe that's why I'm so thin...) and it's hard to find a combination of food that I like :p

Like with BLT, I'm more of a BL type person... (errr, sorry, been watching some .Hack recently...and that BT person is very interesting how she came up with her name :p )

10. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Another great one that I had was to take some pepperoni (sliced or diced), some turkey (I use deli breast), some cheese (what ya feel like), Cajun seasoning, and beaten eggs. And make a sort of sloppy, cheesy, semi-spicy scrambled eggs. Try it if you are brave enough.

GOTTA GO WIFE IS PUKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:

11. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

A great snack is a slice of Grana Padano and Sopressata on a Triscuit. For those of you who don't know Italian food, the first is a type of cheese similar to Parmegiano Reggiano, and the second is a spicy salame. Yes, salame, because that is the singular. Salami is the plural.

12. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Another idea if you want a snack is that you go to the living room and search through the sofa. I promise, you'll always find something edible - ah, the taste of a three-year old cheese doodle. Mmmmmm....

Additionally, you might end up finding a lost coin or two!

People just fail to understand that living room sofas' are the sollution to all their economical and nutritional problems...

13. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Sashimi is good and much easier to make than most people would think. All you need is some sea weed, sticky white rice, and whatever you want to put inside it (spam, avacado, tuna, crab, or more american things like bacon, cheese, and hamburger (me and my friends got xperimental one day)) all i have to say about that is that a plate of bacon cheese burger sashimi rolls with a side of wasabi is now a much more appetizing thought than it once was.

14. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I like that idea for the cheesy spicy eggs.

I am a total egg lover, I make omelets whenever I can. If you guys have any other ideas for good omelets, share please.

15. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

got another one for ya Blinky. Try this: take 3 or 4 eggs and beat like usual for omelet. then shred some crag and pepperoni(again), and add them to the inside of your omelet. then I put lemon-pepper seasoning on it and usually a colby jack or medium cheddar.

Try it, have never had complaints about em yet!! :thumbup:

16. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Cheese and Crackers, best snack a person can ask for :p

Though, StrawBerry Milkshake has made it to the top of my list. :)

17. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

A great sandwich:
    Two slices of ciabatta
    Salame Sardo
    Mortadella
    Sopressata
    Provalone
    Fontina
    Piave

Layer the meat and cheese between the ciabatta slices, grill until golden brown. Make sure all sausages and cheese are imported. It's hard to find good imported Italian products upstate. In New Jersey, on the other hand, every nieghborhood in Bergen County (except for the upscale Anglo 'hoods) has a nice Italian deli. It's fairly likely that some of the best stuff is obtained through "Sicilian Connections" which just makes it better.

18. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

ahh, :drewl: i totally agree

19. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

I'm not a big fan of cheese altogether. Practically all I eat is oranges anyway.

20. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

Matah, I'm just curious...is your new sigpic supposed to be giant brassiere on a clothesline made out of two confederate flags? Sort of like saying that only the might of Southern conservatism can contain the "sinister" march of Northern feminism? And with the phallic cannons as symbols... Hm? And of course, we all know what was the only major 20th century government to use red and black as colors, right?

Sorry, man, just a razz. I know you're not a Nazi or chauvinist. I think. :)

Our Host!