Getting to Caladon (maybe some spoilers)

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by zxcvbnmnbvcxz123, Oct 8, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. zxcvbnmnbvcxz123

zxcvbnmnbvcxz123 New Member

Well the walkthru on this site wasn't helpfull, but I need to get to Caladon.

I just read the curse of the dark elves book and need to find the guy who has the one written by mr. tiddlewinks (I forgot the name but it was something along those lines... you know what i'm talking about)

So, how do you get to Caladon? Bates and Raven seem to be no help either...

2. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

You have to find this guy obviously. Go to the hall of records and find out he's dead. Then go to the library - his book won't be there but there'll be one which will point to Victor Minsk as the last known owner of Horror Among the Dark Elves. When you get this informaiton you'll be able to ask ship captains to take you to Caladon.

3. zxcvbnmnbvcxz123

zxcvbnmnbvcxz123 New Member

Ok thanks, I knew about the first part, I just didn't know that I had to get a ship captian... thanks agian

4. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Once, after getting Caladon marked on the map, I went overland. The NPCs were all there, but the only question I could ask the citizens was 'where's Caladon' & all the answers were of the 'long way by boat' variety. :roll: I eventualy went back to Tarant & got a boat.

5. Brighteyes

Brighteyes New Member

Hi- I took the book out of the library earlier and lost it- Is there any other way to get Caladon to appear on maps!! I am stuck- because captains won't take me and it is not on the map- and the library in Tarant does not have the book that refers to it- since I lost it somehere
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

6. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

My best answer is on your other post. Welcome aboard.

7. xento

xento New Member

Maybe do the quest for that dead pirate (his name slips my mind at the moment) and take his ship to Caladon.

8. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

Go to Ashbury, in one of the houses lives an author, ask him about "T'seng Ang:Horror among the dark elves"

9. Gwindor

Gwindor New Member

Man, I realized why those Dark Elves wanted me (and everyone else here too) and that dwarf that looked like a gnome in the beginning, and Gilbert Bates dead, but why did they went so mad about those books about them...

*Spoiler*

Might it be becuase they wanted to be hidden until Arronax return? To make sure noone destroyed their plans?

Our Host!