fuck you ghandi!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrnobodie, Mar 19, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

hello beatiful people...... well, let me just say i bought a copy of civ 3 a week or so ago, (hence my lack of being here) and this game is fucking impossible. now let me just temper that by saying i love this game, although i am considering putting a contaract out for sid meier's head. i remember sherrif and others discussing this game a while back and whilst strolling through my local depatment store when i spotted this game on special, so obviously i bought it. for anyone who hasn't played any of the civ series, what's wrong with you?.
    this game is the most frustrating, annoying, addictive son of a bitch that i've played in a long time. i highly recommend you check this game out.... now if you'll excuse me i'm off searching for new vista's of...... well i'm sure some of you know what.

2. Drugar

Drugar New Member

Aye, it's kinda fun.
    Too bad that my men were still sitting on horses in the year 2230, and shooting their muskets...

3. Zorque

Zorque New Member

It's times like this I wish I had money, or at least a job. :cry:

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

mrnobodie, I never had problems with ghandi, like you and Milo did.

However, that Queen Elizabeth was a snooty bitch. Also, Montezuma. Warmongering bastards. Oh, yeah, I also loved wiping that smug look off of Hammurabi's big fat face.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

My personal nemesis was Catherine, her big fat mole, and the entire Russian civilisation. I loved crushing those bastards. I also hated Elizabeth, Xerxes and Shaka. Elizabeth built all the wonders I wanted, FORCING me to build a huge army and invade her, but Xerxes and Shaka were just warmongering assholes.

6. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

i never really had much of a problem with ghandi (it's amazing what a dozen modern armor can do), it just strikes me that for a pacifist he seems to be an awfully agressive prick. here i was all installed.... ready to play.... "oh look, ghandi, he'll be a push over for a millitary conquest"...... "what!, i'm in your terittory?"...... "where the fuck did those cities come from?"..... "wait, where'd all those knight's come from?"..... "we're at war?????"....... what followed does not bear repeating again, suffice to say that it was the most times i've yelled "you dirty cocksucker!" at my moniter since i got my arse handed to me by the Alkaris in MOO two weeks ago.
    anyone know of any cheats for this game???, yes i know it's wrong but i really want to fuck that bald headed mofo over REALLY badly.

7. Canis

Canis New Member

8. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Canis, i love you.

Ghandi, you're a fucking dead man.

9. gamenut

gamenut New Member

great game. made better with the expansion. I like the romans most. i hate ghandi in Civ 2, but i hate Joan of Arc and the English in Civ 3(no offence to the english people. it's just a game. i have nothing against you in real life.) also, for a good Civ 3 trainer, go to www.trainerscity.com (i know it's in french, but it's easy to navigate) and download the Cyberman Civ 3 trainer. it's the best one in my opinion.

Our Host!