Fuck this fascist class war, I like meat.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleek_Jeek, Apr 12, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

"hey ma, what's for dessert?"

ZZZAAAAP!

"sounds like squirrel."

2. Baal

Baal New Member

So, the bug zapper was the original microwave.

All you need is enough energy and that squirrel is well done!

Or stick peanut butter and bird seed on parts of the bug zapper, and underneath the barbecue.

On the note of frying things with electricity. One time when somebody was bugging me, I started sabotaging there electrical box, got throne two feat by a wire (it felt a little weird), that was the last time I did that with solid mettle cutters.

3. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I remember we had this lamp with no switch.(The plastic part was gone.) So I tried to turn it on by putting a pen where the switch was. Ididn't notice, but my finger slipped towards the tip of the pen, and I got shocked.

4. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Sharks have got scales, they're just damn small and excuse my ignorance but seriously are eels fish? I don't think so but I've never touched a biology book.

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    The eel is certainly a fish. What else would it be? Some kind of underwater worm with fins?

Damn, all this talk about eel really did a good job watering my mouth...

6. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Eel does sound kinda good... Sharks don't have scales. Neither do Dolphins, whales, or marsupials. Killer Whales (which are truly a large dolphin) don't have scales either. Nor penguins, which are an aquatic creature.
    Sleek, what the hell are you going on about? It says scales? :lol: (I just got mahselv mixxxed up when thinking about these things. :roll: )

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Then what the fuck is "SHARK FIN SOUP" made out of?

Dumb ass.

I don't think I need to explain the difference between scales and fins do I?

8. Baal

Baal New Member

There talking about fish that don’t have scales, not birds and mammals of corse they don’t have scales .

Ha Ha, this is my 100th post, I am now master.

9. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

There were other flaws in the earlier discussion, like the fact that crayfish and shellfish are not fish. They happen to have fish in the name, but crayfish are arthropods and shellfish are mollusks. So the fact that they lack scales is irrelevant. Sharks do have scales, but they are tiny and in a totally different configuration from most fish, giving the "sand-paper" feel. Eels are indeed fish, as are lampreys, although lampreys are special in that they are jawless.

But more importantly, PETA needs to be destroyed. I hate them more than can be described, more than vegetarians in general. Eating an all-vegetable diet is not more healthy. You need animal proteins to build muscle; soy is not a suitable alternative. Besides, eating only vegetables is unnatural. If we were designed to be herbivores, God would'nt have given us canines and incisors, now would He? No, we are omnivores through and through, as any intelligent human could tell you.

10. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

I think what I highlighted tells my point. :)

11. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

But this is PETA you are talking about Sig. Intelligence isn't what they are renowned for. They are known for their ridiculous posters like the one where they have a hot naked woman and have her divided in pieces that say T-Bone, Top Butt, Steak, etc and then a legend that goes "it's all the same, go vegan".

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

All this talk of eels and sharks and fish in general has reminded me of something - I generally dislike seafood. I also despise people who hunt endangered animals, especially fish. I want to tie lead weights to all illegal fishermen, and then sink their boats while they're on board.

Killing the shark so you can make a soup out of it's fin is wrong, and I'd also like to kill everyone who takes part in that - I don't care whether or not you want to eat it, or need to hunt it to survive, there's 6 billion humans and hardly any sharks. I think the survival of a species comes before you having a 'delicacy'. Asian countries are fucked up - so many of them are so short-sighted/selfish/whatever.

Come to think of it, there's quite a few people I'd like to have die suddenly and painfully. I can always dream...

13. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Don't you think I knew that? Why on earth do you think I threw in babelfish into the post?

Yep, it's sometimes even used as such, I hear.

14. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

It is all the same. What's their point?

Sharksin has been used as sandpaper, as well as the grip wrapping for Japanese swords. In Shadowrun terms, my Weapons Lore is 10. That's ridiculously high.

15. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

the fact that you know your equivalent Shadowrun score is ridiculously geeky. i'm impressed.

16. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

You sound like a vegitarian!!!!

17. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Jar Jar, you couldn't know how fully I agree with you. I was just about to type out a post quite similar to yours (minus the death wishing) when I read yours and discovered that you'd already done the work.

I could kiss you.

But I won't.

18. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I, on the other hand, would kiss you, Jar. Full tounge, even.

No, he sounds like a responsible omnivore. One that likes meat, but realizes it is a precious resource, and one that should be maintained and harvested responsibly.

So, how 'bout that kiss Jar? I'm game, you know, whatever tickles your pickle.

19. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Yeah, I was just kidding silly.

May be if you're lucky JarJar will tickle your pickle personally.

20. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Retard, I'm flattered, but the only person I'd be interested in hearing that sort of talk from on this board is Snow. Unfortunately, she's already decided against it...is your wife available instead?

Our Host!